Trip organizing is key to trouble free trip to Zambia from Australia. By carrying out your homework prior to leaving for Zambia, you are able to reduce the likelihood of anything really going wrong. A great many travellers very often regret for not using these easy pre trip measures prior to visiting Zambia.
Select the most recent health advisories available and travel health advice for Zambia using the links underneath. You will, furthermore, obtain a huge selection of guidance that can help to get ready for a safe and exciting travel to Zambia in addition to a safe stay while you are in there.
General Travel Advice For Zambia For Travellers From Australia
- Take a look at the most up to date travel advice for Zambia from any of the following resources: UK travel advice for Zambia, US State Department travel warnings for Zambia or Canadian government travel advice for Zambia.
- Get an appropriate travel insurance cover for Zambia to meet medical care, medical evacuation and any sort of passions, including adventure sporting activities, in which you wish to to carry out in Zambia.
- Just prior to traveling to Zambia register your travel and contact particulars on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in Zambia, to make sure they are able to call you in an urgent situation.
- Keep to the Zambian law. Consular assistance is unable to sidestep local Zambian laws, even where local laws and regulations seem extreme or unfounded by your country’s standards.
- Check to see if you need visas for Zambia or countries you will be going to or transiting. Bear in mind a Zambian visa doesn’t guarantee entry in to Zambia.
- Take copies of your passport information, travel insurance coverage, travellers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Have one copy in a seperate place to the originals and then leave a copy with someone at your home.
- Talk to health professionals for info on recommended vaccines as well as other safeguards for Zambia and find out about Zambia laws on traveling with medicinal drugs.
- Leave behind a copy of your travel plans with someone at home and maintain regular communication with friends and relatives whilst in Zambia.
Current Government Travel Advice for Zambia
Dual Nationality Holders
- Prior to leaving Australia confirm whether you’re regarded as a national of Zambia.
- Research whether keeping dual nationality has any kind of ramifications for your travel.
- Passport validity for Zambia – Be sure that your passport has no less than six months validity from your intended date of return to your home country. Zambia will most likely deny entry on arrival and some airlines will not let travelers to go on the airplane to Zambia if their passport does not satisfy this requirement.
- Before travelling, you ought to get in touch with the Zambian embassy or consulates of every country you wish to visit to determine the entry requirements.
If you need to obtain addiitional information regarding visiting Zambia from Canberra, Australia, please be sure to go through the related links here:
Please feel free to talk about your own opinions with the Zambian Embassy in Canberra, Australia. Whether you’re applying for a visa for travelling to Zambia or notarizing paperwork or merely just trying to talk to a person at the Zambian consulate in Canberra. Contact us by simply submitting it on this page.
Please Be aware: Your remarks are going to be seen by the general public, for this reason don’t include confidential information.