Like to talk with individuals in Turkmenistan while on holiday trip? Or perhaps wish to know the basic everyday key phrases in Turkmen.
Regardless of what your reasons are we have detailed information about Turkmen together with some common Turkmen words listed below. Select the links on this webpage to find out about Turkmen language.
Languages Spoken in Turkmenistan
The people of Turkmenistan speak Turkmen. The primary national and official language of Turkmenistan is Turkmen. Turkmen is a Turkic language and placed 96th based on number of native speakers of 6 million.
We have created a selection of standard Turkmen tourist language phrases or words, that a visitor can make use of to get by in Turkmenistan. We highly recommend you master them from Turkmen holiday phrases web site.
Advice For Studying Turkmen Language
- Conversation and more conversation in Turkmen – The secrets to master Turkmen is hours and hours of conversation with people who talks Turkmen better than you. An hour of talking (with corrections and Turkmen dictionary for reference) is as good as five hours in a Turkmen classroom and 10 hours with a Turkmen language course on your own.
- Studying Turkmen language for three or four hours a day for two weeks is much more valuable for learning Turkmen than learning 1 hour a day for three months. It is no surprise that a great many Turkmen students who take language courses in school and hardly ever remember it in the long run. The secret to learn the Turkmen is intensity of of study.
- Start out with the One hundred most common Turkmen phrases and continue to make sentences with them. Learn just enough Turkmen grammar so that you can accomplish this and do it until you feel really confident with all of them.
- Keep practising these sentence in your mind. One other usage for your dictionary is that you can practice these sentences in Turkmen while going about your day and not talking to any one.
- Carry a pocket Turkmen dictionary or an English-Turkmen dictionary app on your mobile phone.
- Figure out the Turkmen pronunciation patterns.
- Use Turkmen audio and online courses for the first 100 words and basic grammar in Turkmen language.
- After the first 100 words in Turkmen, focus on becoming conversational. Studies show that the most everyday 100 words in Turkmen language count for 50% of all the spoken communication. The most common 1,000 words count for 80% of all spoken communication.
- “How do you say X?” in Turkmen is an essential sentence you can possibly learn. Study it early and use it often.
What do I require to learn Turkmen language?
- Turkmen language courses are offered as conventional language classes, audio tutorials and online classes. The traditional Turkmen courses are made up of dialogue textbooks, explanation of Turkmen grammer and exercises. Typically they are offered either in CDs or MP3s.
Many of these courses are designed for complete newbies or people with only minimum knowledge of the Turkmen language.
One of the leading vendors these Turkmen language courses is Linguaphone who also provide courses for in excess of 100 languages and include all audio courses, explorer courses for those who just want to understand the basics, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other company of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they provide a great deal of languages.
- Turkmen Audio Courses is frequently made of CDs or MP3s with modest printed material. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to learn and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses provides you with genuine pronunciation in Turkmen and a achievable level of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning can be found on CD-ROMs and DVDs. Each of these courses generally contain dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in Turkmen.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language offer a wide variety of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
If you desire to obtain more details regarding visiting Turkmenistan from Canberra, Australia, please make sure to select the appropriate links listed below:
Please feel free to voice your encounters with the Turkmen Embassy in Canberra, Australia. Whether you are applying for a visa for going to Turkmenistan or notarizing documents or merely just planning to chat to an individual at the Turkmen visa office in Canberra. Tell us simply by submitting it right here.
Please Be aware: Your comments are going to be seen by the general public, for that reason don’t include confidential information.