To be certain your overseas trip to East Timor is safe as well as exciting, we have put together a travel health guide to some typical health issues when going to East Timor. It’s always best to talk to a travel vaccination practice or your medical doctor ahead of visiting East Timor.
Click on the web links underneath for a quick overview of issues that travelers must be aware of for safe travel in East Timor.
General Travel Health Advice For East Timor From Australia
It’s also possible to obtain additional travel health information from travel vaccination for East Timor
The travel advice information for East Timor for travelers from %%hostcountry%% on this site isn’t going to substitute your doctor’s advice. Details about travel disease risk in East Timor and travel vaccination immunisation for East Timor are drawn from the centres for Disease Control sites globally and relates to recognized health risks in East Timor.
The travel health information for East Timor presented does not include any information relating to disease breakouts, which may occur regularly and with little warning.
Talk to your medical doctor before you travel to East Timor for the most up to date travel health and travel immunisation information.
Latest Government Travel Advice for East Timor
Tips For Purchasing Travel Insurance to East Timor
- Make sure that you comprehend what exactly your travel insurance policy covers since they are not unrestricted. It may not insure you for cancellation or amendment to travel plans.
- Clarify any sort of policy issues directly with the travel insurance firm, declaring that that you’re travelling to East Timor.
- Confirm that medical protection for your trip to East Timor is plenty for possible expenses in East Timor. Be sure to declare any sort of pre-existing medical health conditions you’ve got.
- In general, cover for luggage and personal possessions is limited and expensive items for example cameras, laptops and/or jewelry could have a per-item cap.
- Travel Insurance Exclusions: Common exclusions can be found on just about all travel insurance policies for instance acts of civil unrest, self inflicted injury, loss/theft of unattended luggage and pre-existing medical ailments. Travel insurance plans can be invalidated where injuries are received under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
If you’d like to find more details about travelling to East Timor from Canberra, Australia, please be sure to click the appropriate links here:
Please voice your experiences with the Timorese Embassy in Canberra, Australia. Whether you are obtaining a visa for travelling to East Timor or notarizing documents or simply just attempting to talk to a person at the Timorese consulate in Canberra. Tell us by just submitting it on this page.
Please Take note: Your comments are going to be viewed by the general public, therefore you should not include confidential information.