Trip organizing is vital to hassle free visit to Thailand from Australia. By doing your homework prior to going for Thailand, you’re able to lower the possibilities of anything really going wrong. A large amount of travellers quite often regret for not making use of these easy pre travel actions just before traveling to Thailand.
Chose the most current health warnings obtainable and travel health tips for Thailand using the web links listed below. You will, additionally, get a huge selection of advice that will assist to prepare for a risk-free and enjoyable travel to Thailand and also a safe stay while you are in there.
General Travel Advice For Thailand For Visitors From Australia
- Look at the best current travel advice for Thailand from any of the following resources: UK travel advice for Thailand, US State Department travel warnings for Thailand or Canadian government travel advice for Thailand.
- Buy a good comprehensive travel insurance cover policy for Thailand to meet medical care, medical evacuation as well as any kind of pursuits, for example adventure sporting activities, that you wish to to perform in Thailand.
- Just before traveling to Thailand register your travel and contact details on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in Thailand, so that they can get in touch with you in a crisis.
- Abide by the Thai law. Consular help simply cannot sidestep local Thai laws and regulations, even where local laws seem to be harsh or unproven by your country’s benchmarks.
- Double check to ascertain if you will need visas for Thailand or countries you’ll be planning to go or transiting. Take into account that a Thai visa doesn’t guarantee entry in to Thailand.
- Take copies of your passport information, travel insurance cover, travellers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Keep one copy in a different location to the originals and then leave a copy with someone at home.
- Talk to health care professionals for information regarding recommended inoculations together with other safety measures for Thailand and find out about Thailand laws and regulations on travelling with medicinal drugs.
- Leave behind a copy of your trip plans with somebody at home and keep in regular communication with relatives and friends whilst in Thailand.
Latest Government Travel Advice for Thailand
Dual Nationality Holders
- Prior to leaving Australia always check whether you’re regarded as a national of Thailand.
- Inquire whether possessing dual nationality has any sort of ramifications for your travel.
- Passport validity for Thailand – Make certain that passport has at least 6 months validity from your organized date of return to your home country. Thailand will deny entry on arrival and some airlines won’t permit travellers to board the aircraft to Thailand if their passport fails to satisfy this requirement.
- Prior to traveling, you ought to communicate with the Thai embassy or consulates of each and every country you want to travel to confirm the entry requirements.
If you want to obtain addiitional information about travelling to Thailand from Canberra, Australia, please be sure to go through the relevant web links beneath:
Feel free to share your opinions with the Thai Embassy in Canberra, Australia. Whether you’re obtaining a visa for traveling to Thailand or notarizing documents or simply just trying to chat to an individual at the Thai visa office in Canberra. Let us know simply by submitting it right here.
Please Bear in mind: Your remarks are going to be seen by the general public, for this reason do not include confidential details.