Wish to talk with people in Tajikistan while you are on vacation trip? Or simply just want to find out the essential daily key phrases in Tajik.
What ever your motives are we have detailed information about Tajik along with some basic Tajik phrases below. Select the web links on this webpage to learn about Tajik language.
Languages Spoken in Tajikistan
The people of Tajikistan speak Tajik. The primary national and official language of Tajikistan is Tajik. Tajik is a Indo-Iranian language and placed 71st based on number of native speakers of 4.3 million.
We’ve created a selection of typical Tajik tourist language phrases or words, which a visitor is able to use to get by in Tajikistan. We highly recommend you master them from Tajik basic phrases web site.
Tips For Studying Tajik Language
- Conversation and much more conversation in Tajik – The key to learn Tajik is hours and hours of conversation with folks who talks Tajik far better than you. An hour or so of talking (with corrections and Tajik dictionary for reference) is as good as 5 hours in a Tajik class room and 10 hours with a Tajik language program all by yourself.
- Studying Tajik language for three or four hours daily for two weeks is much more effective for mastering Tajik than learning one hour each day for three months. It is no surprise that lots of Tajik students who take language courses in class and hardly ever remember it over the years. The key to learn the Tajik is intensity of of study.
- Get started with the 100 most common Tajik phrases and continue to create sentences with them. Learn just enough Tajik grammar to be able to try this as well as do it until you feel pretty confident with all of them.
- Continue practising these sentence in your mind. Another use for your dictionary is that you can practice these sentences in Tajik while going about your day and never conversing with anybody.
- Take a pocket Tajik dictionary or an English-Tajik dictionary app on your mobile phone.
- Figure out the Tajik pronunciation patterns.
- Use Tajik audio and online courses for the first 100 words and phrases and basic grammar in Tajik language.
- Following the first 100 words and phrases in Tajik, concentrate on starting to be conversational. Research has shown that the most commonly used 100 phrases in Tajik language account for 50% of most spoken communication. The most common 1,000 phrases account for 80% of all spoken communication.
- “How do you say X?” in Tajik is an essential sentence you can possibly learn. Learn it early and then use it often.
What do I require to study Tajik language?
- Tajik language courses are available as conventional language courses, audio tutorials and online classes. The traditional Tajik courses are comprised of dialogue textbooks, explanation of Tajik grammer and exercises. Regularly they are offered either in CDs or MP3s.
A large number of courses are suitable for complete newbies or individuals with only minimal knowledge of the Tajik language.
One of the main providers these Tajik language courses is Linguaphone who also provide courses for in excess of 100 languages and consist of all audio courses, explorer courses for those who would like to learn the basics, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other supplier of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they provide a number of languages.
- Tajik Audio Courses is frequently made of CDs or MP3s with modest printed material. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to comprehend and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses provides you with genuine pronunciation in Tajik and a manageable amount of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning can be found on CD-ROMs and DVDs. All these courses usually contain dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in Tajik.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language present you with a wide variety of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
If you would like obtain addiitional information regarding going to Tajikistan from Canberra, Australia, please go through the relevant links listed below:
Don’t hesitate to voice your encounters with the Tajik Embassy in Canberra, Australia. Whether you’re applying for a visa for traveling to Tajikistan or notarizing paperwork or simply just trying to chat to a person at the Tajik consulate in Canberra. Tell us by just submitting it on this site.
Please Be aware: Your remarks are going to be seen by the general public, due to this fact don’t include confidential details.