Visa Invitation letter is an independent web site that offers you an easy way to prepare a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa department. Visa invitation letters are often required from the visa applicant when travelling to Taiwan from Australia.
Click here to make use of the visa invitation letter tool
For anyone who is supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Taiwan, your letter ought to include the specific information about the person being invited and about you. Select the web links below to find out more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Taiwan
- Complete full name of the person visiting Taiwan from Australia
- Date of birth of the individual travelling to Taiwan
- The person’s home address and contact number in Australia
- Your relationship to the person invited to Taiwan
- The reason for the trip to Taiwan
- How much time the person you are inviting intends to remain in Taiwan
- Details on accommodation and living expenses in Taiwan
- The date the person you are inviting plans to depart Taiwan
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Taiwan
- Complete name of the person in Taiwan
- Date of birth of the person in Taiwan
- Residential address and telephone number in Taiwan
- Occupation of the individual in Taiwan
- Whether you’re citizen of Taiwan or Long term Resident
- A copy of a document proving individual’s residential status in Taiwan. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in Taiwan or has Taiwanese citizenship card.)
- For anybody who is Permanent Resident in Taiwan, a proof of permanent resident status should be provided.
This information is simply a guide. You have to write the letter of invitation yourself. A number of Taiwanese visa offices might require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For some kinds of visas for instance inviting aging parents, you could be asked to produce more information such as the following:
- Info about your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants along with the total number of people currently in your household,
- Information on those you may have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship is still in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your monetary assistance for your parents or grandparents for the whole time period of their stay in Taiwan,
- Evidence of earnings at a level meeting or in excess of the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Taiwanese visas?
Please take note: Be sure you obtain the right Taiwanese visas where required which is your obligation to secure them. In general countries demand passports to be valid for 6 months immediately after the expiration of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa doesn’t guarantee an individual entry on arrival in Taiwan.
Should you wish to obtain additional information regarding going to Taiwan from Canberra, Australia, please select the appropriate links listed below:
Please share your experiences with the Taiwanese Embassy in Canberra, Australia. Whether you’re applying for a visa for going to Taiwan or notarizing paperwork or simply just attempting to talk to a person at the Taiwanese visa office in Canberra. Tell us by just submitting it on this page.
Please Be aware: Your remarks are going to be viewed by the public, due to this you should not include confidential information.