Taiwan has several domestic and international airports that are linked by numerous Taiwanese and international airline carriers travelling to a great number of international airports world wide.
Large airports in Taiwan usually has got banks, hotel accommodations, car rental providers, airport taxi services, conference centres, foreign currency exchange bureaus, duty-free shops, post offices, health care facilities and restaurants.
Go through the web links down below to look at Taiwanese airports’ web sites, airport codes, street maps to the airport, major airline carriers that fly to and from Taiwan.
Airports in Taiwan
• Hualien Airport in Taiwan
• Kaohsiung Airport in Taiwan
• Kinmen Airport in Taiwan
• Makung Airport in Taiwan
• Taichung (Taiwan) Airport in Taiwan
• Tainan Airport in Taiwan
• Taipei Airports in Taiwan
• Taitung Airport in Taiwan
Main Airports Round The World
• Vancouver Airports in Canada
• Bangkok Airports in Thailand
• Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport in Australia
• Kuala Lumpur Airports in Malaysia
• East London Airport in South Africa
• Los Angeles Airports in USA
• Beijing (China) Airports in China
• Zurich Airport in Switzerland
• Madrid Airport in Spain
• Amsterdam Airport in Netherlands
• New York Airports in USA
• Toronto Airports in Canada
Airport Travel Strategies While Traveling Through Airports in Taiwan From Australia
- You can endure fewer crowds and complications by deciding what day of the week you want to travel to or from Taiwan. Additionally, it determines just how much it costs for your plane tickets to Taiwan.
It is no wonder, it will be possible to find the best airline ticket fares for both domestic and international flights to Taiwan when you take a trip on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to learn in advance what you could take on your flights when ever taking a flight from any airports in Taiwan. Usually, you are not able to take the following on flights from the Taiwanese airports: flammable goods, explosives, firearms and certain sharp products inside your carry-on bag. Hence, make sure you speak to the airport in Taiwan to verify the latest list of banned goods ahead of packing.
- When departing from Taiwan or flying to a different city within Taiwan, arrive early to the airports in Taiwan. For anyone who is flying domestically within Taiwan, it’s adviceable to be at the airport at least 60 to 90 minutes ahead of your scheduled flight departure time and allow yourself additional time if you are checking in travel luggage. Check with airport authorities in Taiwan and your airlines whether or not they suggest even earlier airport arrival times, 2 hours or more, especially for international flights from Taiwan.
Travel health advice for Taiwan from Australia
In order to find addiitional information about visiting Taiwan from Canberra, Australia, please click the relevant links listed below:
Please feel free to voice your own experiences with the Taiwanese Embassy in Canberra, Australia. Whether you are getting a visa for travelling to Taiwan or notarizing paperwork or simply just attempting to chat to an individual at the Taiwanese consulate in Canberra. Tell us simply by submitting it right here.
Please Be aware: Your comments are going to be seen by the public, due to this don’t include confidential details.