Trip planning is essential to hassle free visit to Syria from Australia. Simply by carrying out your research prior to leaving for Syria, you’re able to minimise the probabilities of something really going wrong. A good number of travellers quite often regret for not making use of these simple pre trip steps before visiting Syria.
Chose the most up to date health warnings available and travel health information for Syria visiting the links here. You can, additionally, get yourself a range of advice which will help to get prepared for a safe and enjoyable trip to Syria as well as a safe stay when you’re in there.
General Travel Advice For Syria For Visitors From Australia
- Take a look at the most recent travel advice for Syria from any of the following resources: UK travel advice for Syria, US State Department travel warnings for Syria or Canadian government travel advice for Syria.
- Buy an appropriate travel insurance coverage for Syria to pay for hospital treatment, medical evacuation and any form of passions, including adventure sports activities, that you plan to to carry out in Syria.
- Just prior to going to Syria register your travel and contact particulars on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in Syria, to make sure they are able get in touch with you in an unexpected emergency.
- Stick with the Syrian law. Consular support is unable to sidestep local Syrian laws, even where local laws may appear excessive or unfounded by your country’s standards.
- Double check to find out if you must have visas for Syria or countries you will be intending to go or transiting. Keep in mind a Syrian visa does not guarantee entry in to Syria.
- Get copies of your passport details, travel insurance policy, travelers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Keep one copy in a different place to the originals and then leave a copy with somebody at your home.
- Speak to health professionals for details about recommended inoculations along with other safeguards for Syria and find out about Syria laws on traveling with medical drugs.
- Leave behind a copy of your trip plans with someone at home and stay in regular communication with family and friends while in Syria.
Most current Government Travel Advice for Syria
Dual Nationality Holders
- Prior to leaving Australia find out whether you’re considered as a citizen of Syria.
- Inquire whether or not holding dual nationality has any kind of ramifications for your trip.
- Passport validity for Syria – Ensure that your passport has no less than six months validity from your organized date of return to your home country. Syria will deny entry on arrival and some airlines will not allow travelers to get on the airplane to Syria if their passport fails to meet this requirement.
- Before traveling, you must get in touch with the Syrian embassy or consulates of every country you wish to travel to establish the entry requirements.
Should you wish to find more details about travelling to Syria from Canberra, Australia, please make sure to choose the relevant web links listed below:
Please feel free to share your own encounters with the Syrian Embassy in Canberra, Australia. Whether you’re getting a visa for visiting Syria or notarizing paperwork or simply just looking to chat to an individual at the Syrian consulate in Canberra. Contact us simply by submitting it here.
Please Bear in mind: Your comments are going to be viewed by the public, due to this don’t include confidential information.