Trip preparing is essential to trouble free trip to Sweden from Australia. Simply by performing your research prior to going for Sweden, you can easily lower the probabilities of some thing really going wrong. A large amount of visitors more often than not regret for not making use of these straightforward pre travel steps just before going to Sweden.
Select the most current health advisories available and travel health advice for Sweden using the web links down below. You will, furthermore, obtain a wide range of information which may help to plan for a risk-free and exciting journey to Sweden in addition to a safe stay while you are in there.
General Travel Advice For Sweden For Visitors From Australia
- Look at the best recent travel advice for Sweden provided by any of the following resources: UK travel advice for Sweden, US State Department travel warnings for Sweden or Canadian government travel advice for Sweden.
- Get a suitable best travel insurance policy for Sweden to pay for hospital treatment, medical evacuation as well as any kind of passions, such as adventure physical activities, in which you intend to to perform in Sweden.
- Just prior to going to Sweden register your travel and contact particulars on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in Sweden, to make sure they are able to make contact with you in an urgent situation.
- Stick with the Swedish law. Consular assistance can not circumvent local Swedish laws, even where local laws appear to be severe or unproven by your country’s benchmarks.
- Verify to find out if you must have visas for Sweden or countries you will be traveling to or transiting. Take into account that a Swedish visa doesn’t guarantee entry in to Sweden.
- Get copies of your passport particulars, travel insurance coverage, travellers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Have one copy in a seperate place to the originals and then leave a copy with somebody at home.
- Talk to health professionals for info on recommended inoculations as well as other safeguards for Sweden and find out about Sweden laws and regulations on travelling with medicinal pills.
- Leave behind a copy of your travel plans with someone at home and stay in regular communication with friends and relatives when in Sweden.
Very latest Government Travel Advice for Sweden
Dual Nationality Holders
- Before leaving Australia determine whether you are regarded as a national of Sweden.
- Investigate whether or not having dual nationality has any repercussions for your trip.
- Passport validity for Sweden – Ensure your passport has no less than 6 months validity from your planned date of return to your home country. Sweden will deny entry on arrival and several airlines will not permit travelers to go on the aircraft to Sweden if their passport does not meet this requirement.
- Before travelling, you should contact the Swedish embassy or consulates of each and every country you intend to travel to establish the entry requirements.
If you’d like to obtain additional information about visiting Sweden from Canberra, Australia, please click the related links below:
Please feel free to share your viewpoints with the Swedish Embassy in Canberra, Australia. Whether you are applying for a visa for travelling to Sweden or notarizing documents or simply just trying to talk with an individual at the Swedish visa office in Canberra. Let us know simply by posting it on this page.
Please Remember: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the general public, therefore you should never include confidential details.