Trip preparation is essential to trouble free trip to Sri Lanka from Australia. Simply by carrying out your homework prior to going for Sri Lanka, you can decrease the possibilities of something actually going wrong. A great many visitors quite often regret for not making use of these simple pre trip steps right before traveling to Sri Lanka.
Select the most up to date health advisories obtainable and travel health tips for Sri Lanka clicking the links underneath. You’ll, additionally, get a wide range of guidance which may help to prepare for a risk-free and enjoyable journey to Sri Lanka in addition to a safe stay when you’re in there.
General Travel Advice For Sri Lanka For Travellers From Australia
- Look at the most up to date travel advice for Sri Lanka coming from any of the following resources: UK travel advice for Sri Lanka, US State Department travel warnings for Sri Lanka or Canadian government travel advice for Sri Lanka.
- Get a good travel insurance coverage for Sri Lanka to meet hospital treatment, medical evacuation and any sort of passions, for example adventure physical activities, in which you wish to to perform in Sri Lanka.
- Just prior to traveling to Sri Lanka register your trip and contact details on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in Sri Lanka, so they can get hold of you in a crisis.
- Observe the Sri Lankan law. Consular help can not circumvent local Sri Lankan laws and regulations, even where local laws and regulations appear harsh or unfounded by your country’s standards.
- Ensure to see if you require visas for Sri Lanka or countries you’ll be planning to go or transiting. Keep in mind a Sri Lankan visa doesn’t guarantee entry into Sri Lanka.
- Take copies of your passport details, travel insurance cover, travellers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Keep one copy in a different location to the originals and then leave a copy with someone at home.
- Talk to health professionals for info on recommended inoculations together with other safety measures for Sri Lanka and learn about Sri Lanka laws and regulations on travelling with medicinal pills.
- Leave behind a copy of your travel plans with somebody at home and keep in regular communication with family and friends when in Sri Lanka.
Most recent Government Travel Advice for Sri Lanka
Dual Nationality Holders
- Before departing from Australia always check whether you’re considered as a national of Sri Lanka.
- Research whether holding dual nationality has any type of repercussions for your travel.
- Passport validity for Sri Lanka – Make certain that passport has a minimum of six months validity from your planned date of return to your home country. Sri Lanka will probably deny entry on arrival and several air carriers won’t permit passengers to go on flights to Sri Lanka if their passport does not meet this requirement.
- Before travelling, you should speak to the Sri Lankan embassy or consulates of each and every country you wish to travel to confirm the entry regulations.
If you desire to find addiitional information about visiting Sri Lanka from Canberra, Australia, please be sure to choose the applicable links here:
Please talk about your own encounters with the Sri Lankan Embassy in Canberra, Australia. Whether you are applying for a visa for traveling to Sri Lanka or notarizing documents or merely just seeking to chat to a person at the Sri Lankan visa office in Canberra. Tell us by simply submitting it here.
Please Take note: Your remarks are going to be viewed by the general public, due to this fact you should never include confidential information.