Holiday preparation is vital to trouble free trip to Solomon Islands from Australia. Simply by carrying out your research before leaving for Solomon Islands, you’ll be able to minimise the likelihood of anything really going wrong. A good number of travelers quite often regret for not using these basic pre travel steps before heading to Solomon Islands.
Find the latest health warnings obtainable and travel health advice for Solomon Islands visiting the web links here. You might, furthermore, obtain a huge selection of guidance which will assist to prepare for a risk-free and thrilling journey to Solomon Islands and also a safe stay when you’re in there.
General Travel Advice For Solomon Islands For Travellers From Australia
- Look at the most recent travel advice for Solomon Islands coming from any of the following resources: UK travel advice for Solomon Islands, US State Department travel warnings for Solomon Islands or Canadian government travel advice for Solomon Islands.
- Take a good international travel insurance coverage for Solomon Islands to pay for medical care, medical evacuation as well as any kind of pursuits, including adventure physical activities, in which you plan to to perform in Solomon Islands.
- Just before traveling to Solomon Islands register your trip and contact information on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in Solomon Islands, so they are able contact you in an unexpected emergency.
- Abide by the Solomon Islander law. Consular assistance simply cannot circumvent local Solomon Islander laws, even where local laws and regulations seem severe or unfounded by your country’s standards.
- Double check to ascertain if you need visas for Solomon Islands or countries you’ll be traveling to or transiting. Keep in mind that a Solomon Islander visa doesn’t always guarantee entry into Solomon Islands.
- Get copies of your passport details, travel insurance policy, travelers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Have one copy in a seperate location to the originals and then leave a copy with someone at home.
- Consult with health care professionals for info about recommended vaccinations together with other safety measures for Solomon Islands and learn about Solomon Islands laws on traveling with medicinal drugs.
- Leave behind a copy of your travel plans with someone at home and stay in regular communication with family and friends when in Solomon Islands.
Latest Government Travel Advice for Solomon Islands
Dual Nationality Holders
- Prior to leaving Australia verify whether you’re regarded as a national of Solomon Islands.
- Enquire whether holding dual nationality has any consequences for your travel.
- Passport validity for Solomon Islands – Make certain that passport has at least 6 months validity from your organized date of return to your home country. Solomon Islands will most likely deny entry on arrival and some air carriers won’t permit travelers to get on the aircraft to Solomon Islands if their passport does not meet this requirement.
- Prior to travelling, you need to communicate with the Solomon Islander embassy or consulates of every country you plan to travel to determine the entry requirements.
If you wish to find additional information regarding travelling to Solomon Islands from Canberra, Australia, please be sure to choose the applicable links beneath:
Please talk about your own encounters with the Solomon Islander Embassy in Canberra, Australia. Whether you are applying for a visa for visiting Solomon Islands or notarizing paperwork or merely just looking to talk with an individual at the Solomon Islander visa office in Canberra. Contact us by way of posting it here.
Please Bear in mind: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the general public, due to this fact you should not include confidential details.