Holiday preparation is vital to hassle free trip to Slovenia from Australia. Simply by carrying out your research before leaving for Slovenia, you’re able to lower the probabilities of anything actually going wrong. A good number of visitors quite often regret for not using these easy pre trip actions right before going to Slovenia.
Chose the most up to date health warnings obtainable and travel health tips for Slovenia using the web links down below. You’ll, furthermore, get a range of advice which will help to get prepared for a safe and enjoyable trip to Slovenia as well as a safe stay when you’re in there.
General Travel Advice For Slovenia For Visitors From Australia
- Take a look at the most up to date travel advice for Slovenia provided by any of the following sources: UK travel advice for Slovenia, US State Department travel warnings for Slovenia or Canadian government travel advice for Slovenia.
- Take a suitable comprehensive travel insurance policy for Slovenia to meet medical care, medical evacuation as well as any form of pursuits, for example adventure physical activities, that you intend to to perform in Slovenia.
- Just prior to travelling to Slovenia register your trip and contact information on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in Slovenia, so that they can get hold of you in a crisis.
- Follow the Slovenian law. Consular support can not bypass local Slovenian law regulations, even where local laws and regulations appear severe or unproven by your country’s standards.
- Double check to ascertain if you should have visas for Slovenia or countries you will be intending to go or transiting. Remember that a Slovenian visa doesn’t always guarantee entry into Slovenia.
- Take copies of your passport details, travel insurance cover, travelers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Keep one copy in a another location to the originals and then leave a copy with somebody at your home.
- Consult with health care professionals for info about recommended inoculations along with other safety measures for Slovenia and find out about Slovenia laws on travelling with medicinal pills.
- Leave behind a copy of your trip plans with somebody at home and stay in regular communication with friends and relatives whilst in Slovenia.
Most current Government Travel Advice for Slovenia
Dual Nationality Holders
- Before departing Australia check whether you’re considered as a national of Slovenia.
- Enquire whether having dual nationality has any implications for your travel.
- Passport validity for Slovenia – Be sure that your passport has at least six months validity from your organized date of return to your home country. Slovenia will probably refuse entry on arrival and some airlines won’t permit passengers to board the aircraft to Slovenia if their passport does not satisfy this requirement.
- Before traveling, you should get in touch with the Slovenian embassy or consulates of each country you would like to visit to establish the entry regulations.
If you would like find additional information regarding visiting Slovenia from Canberra, Australia, please be sure to choose the applicable links below:
Feel free to talk about your opinions with the Slovenian Embassy in Canberra, Australia. Whether you are getting a visa for going to Slovenia or notarizing documents or simply just attempting to chat to a person at the Slovenian embassy in Canberra. Contact us by simply submitting it here.
Please Be aware: Your comments are going to be seen by the public, for that reason you should not include confidential information.