Trip organizing is key to hassle free trip to Singapore from Australia. By performing your homework prior to leaving for Singapore, you are able to minimise the likelihood of some thing really going wrong. A number of visitors in many cases regret for not making use of these straightforward pre travel measures just before going to Singapore.
Select the most up to date health advisories available and travel health information for Singapore clicking the web links down below. You may, additionally, have a wide range of guidance which will assist to prepare for a risk-free and exciting trip to Singapore and also a safe stay when you are in there.
General Travel Advice For Singapore For Visitors From Australia
- Take a look at the most recent travel advice for Singapore provided by any of the following resources: UK travel advice for Singapore, US State Department travel warnings for Singapore or Canadian government travel advice for Singapore.
- Buy the right travel insurance coverage for Singapore to pay for hospital treatment, medical evacuation and any sort of pursuits, such as adventure physical activities, in which you want to to carry out in Singapore.
- Just before travelling to Singapore register your travel and contact information on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in Singapore, so they can get hold of you in an urgent situation.
- Abide by the Singaporean law. Consular help can not sidestep local Singaporean law regulations, even where local laws appear to be harsh or unproven by your country’s benchmarks.
- Check to see if you need visas for Singapore or countries you’ll be planning to go or transiting. Remember that a Singaporean visa does not guarantee entry in to Singapore.
- Get copies of your passport details, travel insurance coverage, travellers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Keep one copy in a another place to the originals and then keep a copy with somebody at your home.
- Seek advice from health professionals for information about recommended vaccinations along with other safeguards for Singapore and learn about Singapore laws and regulations on traveling with medical pills.
- Leave behind a copy of your travel plans with somebody at home and stay in regular communication with relatives and friends whilst in Singapore.
Current Government Travel Advice for Singapore
Dual Nationality Holders
- Before departing Australia confirm whether you are considered as a citizen of Singapore.
- Enquire whether having dual nationality has any repercussions for your travel.
- Passport validity for Singapore – Make sure your passport has a minimum of six months validity from your intended date of return to your home country. Singapore will certainly deny entry on arrival and several airlines will not allow travelers to go on the airplane to Singapore if their passport fails to satisfy this requirement.
- Before traveling, you should contact the Singaporean embassy or consulates of each country you are going to visit to establish the entry requirements.
If you’d like to get more information regarding travelling to Singapore from Canberra, Australia, please be sure to click the relevant links here:
Don’t hesitate to share your own viewpoints with the Singaporean Embassy in Canberra, Australia. Whether you’re obtaining a visa for traveling to Singapore or notarizing paperwork or merely just trying to talk to an individual at the Singaporean embassy in Canberra. Let us know by just posting it here.
Please Notice: Your remarks are going to be viewed by the public, because of this you should not include confidential details.