To make sure your trip to Singapore is safe as well as enjoyable, we have come up with a travel health help guide to a number of common health issues when travelling to Singapore. It’s always best to seek advice from a travel vaccination center or your medical doctor just before visiting Singapore.
Go through the web links beneath for a quick summary of problems that travellers should be aware of for safe travel in Singapore.
General Travel Health Advice For Singapore From Australia
You might also obtain further travel health information from travel vaccination for Singapore
The travel advice info for Singapore for travelers from %%hostcountry%% on this website does not substitute your doctor’s advice. Information regarding travel disease danger in Singapore and travel vaccination immunisation for Singapore are drawn from the centres for Disease Control sites worldwide and relates to identified health risks in Singapore.
The travel health information for Singapore presented does not consist of any information relating to disease breakouts, which can take place frequently and with little warning.
Speak to your medical doctor before you travel to Singapore which are more recent travel health and travel immunisation information.
Latest Government Travel Advice for Singapore
Tips For Buying Travel Insurance Cover to Singapore
- Confirm that you really have an understanding of precisely what your travel insurance covers because they are not unrestricted. It may not cover you for cancellation or modification to travel plans.
- Clarify any type of policy worries directly with the travel insurance provider, declaring that you are travelling to Singapore.
- Check that medical cover for your trip to Singapore is sufficient for possible expenses in Singapore. Make sure you declare any type of pre-existing medical health problems you have.
- Usually, cover for baggage and personal items is restricted and expensive products such as video cameras, notebooks and/or jewellery may have a per-item cap.
- Travel Insurance Cover Exclusions: Basic exclusions can be found on virtually all travel insurance policies such as acts of civil unrest, self inflicted harm, loss/theft of unattended luggage and pre-existing health conditions. Travel insurance cover policies could be invalidated where injuries are sustained under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
If you want to obtain further information about going to Singapore from Canberra, Australia, please click the applicable web links listed below:
Please express your own viewpoints with the Singaporean Embassy in Canberra, Australia. Whether you’re applying for a visa for visiting Singapore or notarizing paperwork or simply just looking to chat to someone at the Singaporean consulate in Canberra. Tell us by way of submitting it on this site.
Please Remember: Your comments are going to be seen by the general public, due to this do not include confidential information.