Trip planning is essential to trouble free visit to Sierra Leone from Australia. Simply by doing your homework prior to leaving for Sierra Leone, it is possible to reduce the likelihood of some thing really going wrong. A large amount of travellers more often than not regret for not using these simple pre trip measures before heading to Sierra Leone.
Find the most up-to-date health advisories available and travel health tips for Sierra Leone visiting the links underneath. You may, additionally, have a wide array of information which should help to plan for a safe and exciting journey to Sierra Leone together with a safe stay when you are in there.
General Travel Advice For Sierra Leone For Travellers From Australia
- Look at the best up to date travel advice for Sierra Leone provided by any of the following resources: UK travel advice for Sierra Leone, US State Department travel warnings for Sierra Leone or Canadian government travel advice for Sierra Leone.
- Obtain an appropriate medical travel insurance coverage for Sierra Leone to pay for hospital treatment, medical evacuation as well as any type of passions, including adventure sports activities, in which you wish to to carry out in Sierra Leone.
- Just before traveling to Sierra Leone register your trip and contact information on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in Sierra Leone, so they are able get hold of you in an emergency.
- Abide by the Sierra Leonean law. Consular help cannot bypass local Sierra Leonean law regulations, even where local laws appear to be excessive or unproven by your country’s standards.
- Make sure to see if you should have visas for Sierra Leone or countries you will be intending to go or transiting. Bear in mind a Sierra Leonean visa doesn’t guarantee entry in to Sierra Leone.
- Get copies of your passport details, travel insurance coverage, travelers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Keep one copy in a seperate location to the originals and then leave a copy with somebody at your home.
- Speak to health professionals for info about recommended vaccines as well as other safeguards for Sierra Leone and learn about Sierra Leone laws on travelling with medicinal pills.
- Leave behind a copy of your travel plans with someone at home and stay in regular communication with family and friends whilst in Sierra Leone.
Very latest Government Travel Advice for Sierra Leone
Dual Nationality Holders
- Before departing from Australia verify whether you’re considered as a citizen of Sierra Leone.
- Investigate whether or not keeping dual nationality has any sort of implications for your trip.
- Passport validity for Sierra Leone – Be sure that your passport has a minimum of six months validity from your organized date of return to your home country. Sierra Leone will probably refuse entry on arrival and some air carriers won’t permit passengers to go on the airplane to Sierra Leone if their passport does not meet this requirement.
- Prior to travelling, you ought to get in touch with the Sierra Leonean embassy or consulates of every country you intend to travel to establish the entry regulations.
If you would like find more information regarding travelling to Sierra Leone from Canberra, Australia, please go through the relevant web links listed below:
Feel free to voice your experiences with the Sierra Leonean Embassy in Canberra, Australia. Whether you are getting a visa for traveling to Sierra Leone or notarizing documents or simply just trying to talk with an individual at the Sierra Leonean visa office in Canberra. Tell us by simply posting it here.
Please Remember: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the general public, therefore you should never include confidential information.