Need to speak with folks in Sierra Leone while on holiday trip? Or maybe want to know the basic everyday phrases in English.
Regardless of what your reasons are we have listed facts about English together with some simple English phrases listed below. Click on the web links on this webpage to find out about English language.
Languages Spoken in Sierra Leone
The people of Sierra Leone speak English. The primary national and official language of Sierra Leone is English. English is a West Germanic language and ranked 3rd based upon number of native speakers of 310 million.
We have produced a collection of typical English tourist language keyword phrases or words, which a traveler is able to use to get by in Sierra Leone. We highly recommend you master them from English basic phrases internet site.
Tips For Studying English Language
- Conversation and more conversation in English – The key to learn English is hours and hours of conversation with people who speaks English much better than you. An hour of conversation (with corrections and English dictionary for reference) is as beneficial as 5 hours in a English classroom and 10 hours with a English language training course on your own.
- Studying English language for three or four hours on a daily basis for two weeks is a lot more effective for learning English than learning one hour daily for three months. It is no surprise that a great many English learners who take language courses in class and never remember it over time. The key to master the English is intensity of of study.
- Begin with the One hundred most common English words and continue to come up with sentences using them. Learn sufficient English grammar so that you can accomplish this as well as do it until you feel relatively at ease with all of them.
- Keep learning these sentence in your head. One other usage for your dictionary is you can practice these sentences in English whilst going about your day and not speaking to anyone.
- Take a pocket English dictionary or an English-English dictionary app on your mobile phone.
- Work out the English pronunciation patterns.
- Start using English audio and online courses for the first 100 words and basic grammar in English language.
- After the first 100 words in English, give attention to starting to be conversational. Research indicates that the most commonly used 100 phrases in English language account for 50% of all spoken communication. The most common 1,000 words and phrases count for 80% of all spoken communication.
- “How do you say X?” in English is a vital sentence you can possibly learn. Learn it early and use it often.
What do I need to learn English language?
- English language courses can be found as traditional language classes, audio programs and online courses. The traditional English courses are composed of dialogue textbooks, explanation of English grammer and exercises. Generally they come either in CDs or MP3s.
Many of these courses are meant for complete beginners or individuals with only minimal knowledge of the English language.
One of the main suppliers these English language courses is Linguaphone who also provide courses for in excess of 100 languages and contain all audio courses, explorer courses for people who would like to understand the basics, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other provider of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they offer a wide range of languages.
- English Audio Courses is normally made of CDs or MP3s with modest printed content. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to understand and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses offers you authentic pronunciation in English and a manageable amount of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning can be found on CD-ROMs and DVDs. Each one of these courses generally contain dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in English.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language present you with a wide array of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
If you’d like to obtain additional information about visiting Sierra Leone from Canberra, Australia, please be sure to click on the appropriate web links here:
Don’t hesitate to voice your own viewpoints with the Sierra Leonean Embassy in Canberra, Australia. Whether you’re getting a visa for visiting Sierra Leone or notarizing documents or simply just planning to talk with someone at the Sierra Leonean embassy in Canberra. Let us know by just submitting it on this site.
Please Remember: Your comments are going to be viewed by the general public, because of this do not include confidential information.