Holiday preparation is key to hassle free visit to Seychelles from Australia. By performing your research prior to leaving for Seychelles, it is possible to lower the possibilities of something really going wrong. A great number of travellers in many cases regret for not using these straightforward pre trip actions before heading to Seychelles.
Find the most up to date health advisories obtainable and travel health information for Seychelles using the links down below. You can, also, get yourself a wide range of guidance which might help to get ready for a safe and enjoyable journey to Seychelles and also a safe stay when you’re in there.
General Travel Advice For Seychelles For Travellers From Australia
- Take a look at the best recent travel advice for Seychelles coming from any of the following sources: UK travel advice for Seychelles, US State Department travel warnings for Seychelles or Canadian government travel advice for Seychelles.
- Get the right best travel insurance policy for Seychelles to meet medical care, medical evacuation as well as any form of pursuits, like adventure sports activities, that you intend to to carry out in Seychelles.
- Just before traveling to Seychelles register your trip and contact information on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in Seychelles, to make sure they are able to make contact with you in an emergency.
- Observe the Seychellois law. Consular support cannot bypass local Seychellois laws and regulations, even where local laws and regulations might seem extreme or unproven by your country’s benchmarks.
- Ensure to ascertain if you will need visas for Seychelles or countries you’ll be planning to go or transiting. Keep in mind that a Seychellois visa does not guarantee entry into Seychelles.
- Get copies of your passport details, travel insurance plan, travellers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Keep one copy in a seperate place to the originals and then keep a copy with someone at home.
- Discuss with health professionals for information regarding recommended vaccinations as well as other safety measures for Seychelles and learn about Seychelles laws on traveling with medical drugs.
- Leave behind a copy of your travel plans with somebody at home and maintain regular communication with family and friends while in Seychelles.
Latest Government Travel Advice for Seychelles
Dual Nationality Holders
- Before departing from Australia always check whether you’re considered as a citizen of Seychelles.
- Enquire whether keeping dual nationality has any repercussions for your travel.
- Passport validity for Seychelles – Be sure that your passport has at least 6 months validity from your planned date of return to your home country. Seychelles will probably refuse entry on arrival and several air carriers won’t permit travellers to board flights to Seychelles if their passport doesn’t satisfy this requirement.
- Prior to traveling, you should speak to the Seychellois embassy or consulates of each country you wish to travel to establish the entry regulations.
If you wish to get more info regarding going to Seychelles from Canberra, Australia, please click the related links beneath:
Don’t hesitate to voice your viewpoints with the Seychellois Embassy in Canberra, Australia. Whether you’re obtaining a visa for visiting Seychelles or notarizing paperwork or simply just trying to talk with someone at the Seychellois embassy in Canberra. Let us know by way of submitting it here.
Please Notice: Your remarks are going to be seen by the general public, because of this you should never include confidential information.