Trip preparing is essential to trouble free visit to Serbia from Australia. By doing your homework before leaving for Serbia, you are able to reduce the possibilities of some thing actually going wrong. A great many visitors in many cases regret for not using these straightforward pre trip measures before traveling to Serbia.
Chose the most recent health advisories available and travel health advice for Serbia visiting the links below. You’ll, additionally, have a huge selection of guidance that can help to get prepared for a risk-free and enjoyable travel to Serbia together with a safe stay when you are in there.
General Travel Advice For Serbia For Travellers From Australia
- Look at the most recent travel advice for Serbia from any of the following resources: UK travel advice for Serbia, US State Department travel warnings for Serbia or Canadian government travel advice for Serbia.
- Obtain the right international travel insurance coverage for Serbia to meet medical care, medical evacuation and any sort of activities, for instance adventure sporting activities, in which you want to to carry out in Serbia.
- Just prior to going to Serbia register your travel and contact details on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in Serbia, to make sure they can get in touch with you in an unexpected emergency.
- Stick with the Serbian law. Consular support cannot circumvent local Serbian laws and regulations, even where local laws and regulations seem to be excessive or unproven by your country’s benchmarks.
- Ensure to determine if you’ll need visas for Serbia or countries you will be traveling to or transiting. Bear in mind a Serbian visa doesn’t guarantee entry in to Serbia.
- Get copies of your passport information, travel insurance cover, travelers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Have one copy in a different place to the originals and then keep a copy with somebody at your home.
- Discuss with health professionals for info about recommended inoculations along with other safeguards for Serbia and find out about Serbia laws and regulations on traveling with medicinal pills.
- Leave behind a copy of your trip plans with somebody at home and stay in regular communication with family and friends when in Serbia.
Very latest Government Travel Advice for Serbia
Dual Nationality Holders
- Prior to leaving Australia confirm whether you are regarded as a national of Serbia.
- Research whether or not possessing dual nationality has any kind of ramifications for your trip.
- Passport validity for Serbia – Make certain that passport has no less than six months validity from your intended date of return to your home country. Serbia will certainly refuse entry on arrival and some air carriers won’t allow passengers to board the airplane to Serbia if their passport doesn’t meet this requirement.
- Before travelling, you ought to get in touch with the Serbian embassy or consulates of each and every country you intend to visit to establish the entry requirements.
If you wish to obtain more information regarding visiting Serbia from Canberra, Australia, please select the relevant links here:
Please feel free to talk about your own experiences with the Serbian Embassy in Canberra, Australia. Whether you are obtaining a visa for going to Serbia or notarizing paperwork or merely just planning to talk to someone at the Serbian consulate in Canberra. Let us know by simply submitting it on this page.
Please Be aware: Your feedback are going to be seen by the general public, due to this do not include confidential information.