Would like to talk to people in Senegal while you are on holiday trip? Or maybe wish to know the basic every day key phrases in French.
No matter what your motives are we have listed information on French together with some common French phrases here. Click the web links on this web page to understand French language.
Languages Spoken in Senegal
The people of Senegal speak French. The primary national and official language of Senegal is French. French is a Romance language and placed 18th based on number of native speakers of 115 million.
We have created a collection of typical French holiday language phrases or words, that any traveler can make use of to manage in Senegal. We strongly recommend you master them from French words and phrases internet site.
Tips For Studying French Language
- Conversation and much more conversation in French – The key to master French is countless hours of conversation with folks who talks French much better than you. An hour of talking (with corrections and French dictionary for reference) is as beneficial as 5 hours in a French educational setting and 10 hours with a French language course all by yourself.
- Studying French language for three or four hours a day for two weeks is a lot more effective for learning French than studying 1 hour on a daily basis for three months. It is no miracle that numerous French students who take language lessons in school and never remember it over the years. The key to master the French is intensity of of study.
- Start out with the One hundred most commonly used French words and continue to make sentences with them. Learn just enough French grammar to be able to accomplish this as well as do it till you feel really comfortable with all of them.
- Continue learning these sentence in your mind. The additional benefit from for your dictionary is you can practice these sentences in French whilst going about your day and never talking to any one.
- Carry a pocket French dictionary or an English-French dictionary app on your mobile phone.
- Figure out the French pronunciation patterns.
- Make use of French audio and online courses for the first 100 words and phrases and basic grammar in French language.
- Following the first 100 words in French, concentrate on becoming conversational. Research has revealed that the most commonly used 100 words in French language count for 50% of all the spoken communication. The most common 1,000 words and phrases count for 80% of all spoken communication.
- “How do you say X?” in French is an essential sentence you can possibly learn. Study it early and use it often.
What do I require to study French language?
- French language courses can be found as conventional language courses, audio courses and online courses. The traditional French courses are made up of dialogue textbooks, explanation of French grammer and exercises. Normally they come either in CDs or MP3s.
Most of these courses are designed for complete newbies or people with only minimum understanding of the French language.
One of the major service providers these French language courses is Linguaphone who also have courses for more than 100 languages and contain all audio courses, explorer courses for individuals who would like to study the fundamentals, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other supplier of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they offer a number of languages.
- French Audio Courses is frequently made of CDs or MP3s with modest printed material. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to understand and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses offers you authentic pronunciation in French and a manageable amount of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning are offered on CD-ROMs and DVDs. Each one of these courses often consist of dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in French.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language give a wide variety of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
If you need to obtain more info regarding visiting Senegal from Canberra, Australia, please be sure to click on the appropriate web links beneath:
Don’t hesitate to share your experiences with the Senegalese Embassy in Canberra, Australia. Whether you’re getting a visa for visiting Senegal or notarizing paperwork or merely just planning to talk with an individual at the Senegalese visa office in Canberra. Let us know simply by submitting it on this page.
Please Be aware: Your comments are going to be seen by the public, therefore you should never include confidential information.