To be sure your overseas trip to Sao Tome and Principe is safe as well as enjoyable, we’ve created a travel health guide to several well-known health issues whenever travelling to Sao Tome and Principe. It’s best to discuss with a travel vaccination medical center or your health practitioner prior to going to Sao Tome and Principe.
Go through the web links beneath for a brief summary of problems that travelers have to be mindful of for safe travel in Sao Tome and Principe.
General Travel Health Advice For Sao Tome and Principe From Australia
It’s also possible to obtain further travel health information from travel vaccination for Sao Tome and Principe
The travel advice info for Sao Tome and Principe for travelers from %%hostcountry%% on this website does not replace your doctor’s advice. Information regarding travel disease risk in Sao Tome and Principe and travel vaccination immunisation for Sao Tome and Principe are drawn from the centres for Disease Control internet websites globally and relates to recognized health risks in Sao Tome and Principe.
The travel health information for Sao Tome and Principe offered does not include any information relating to disease outbreaks, which can occur regularly and with little warning.
Speak with your doctor before you decide to go to Sao Tome and Principe for the most current travel health and travel immunisation details.
Latest Government Travel Advice for Sao Tome and Principe
Tips For Getting Travel Insurance Cover to Sao Tome and Principe
- Make sure that you really have an understanding of precisely what your travel insurance covers because they are not limitless. It might not insure you for cancellation or change to travel plans.
- Clarify any kind of policy worries directly with the travel insurance company, stating that that you’re visiting Sao Tome and Principe.
- Confirm that medical cover for your trip to Sao Tome and Principe is enough for possible expenses in Sao Tome and Principe. Make sure you declare any type of pre-existing medical health problems you have.
- Normally, cover for travel luggage and personal possessions is restricted and costly items for example cameras, laptop computers and/or jewelry could have a per-item cap.
- Travel Insurance Exclusions: Basic exclusions can be found on many travel insurance policies including acts of civil unrest, self inflicted injuries, loss/theft of unattended baggage and pre-existing medical conditions. Travel insurance cover plans may be invalidated where injuries are suffered under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
In order to get addiitional information about visiting Sao Tome and Principe from Canberra, Australia, please be sure to go through the appropriate links here:
Feel free to share your own encounters with the Sao Tomean Embassy in Canberra, Australia. Whether you’re applying for a visa for travelling to Sao Tome and Principe or notarizing documents or merely just planning to talk with a person at the Sao Tomean embassy in Canberra. Tell us by just submitting it on this site.
Please Be aware: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the general public, due to this fact you should not include confidential information.