Holiday planning is essential to trouble free trip to Sao Tome and Principe from Australia. Simply by performing your research prior to going for Sao Tome and Principe, you are able to lower the probabilities of anything actually going wrong. A great many travelers more often than not regret for not making use of these basic pre trip actions right before visiting Sao Tome and Principe.
Chose the latest health warnings available and travel health advice for Sao Tome and Principe clicking the web links below. You can, furthermore, have a huge selection of guidance that might help to prepare for a risk-free and thrilling travel to Sao Tome and Principe in addition to a safe stay when you are in there.
General Travel Advice For Sao Tome and Principe For Visitors From Australia
- Take a look at the most recent travel advice for Sao Tome and Principe provided by any of the following sources: UK travel advice for Sao Tome and Principe, US State Department travel warnings for Sao Tome and Principe or Canadian government travel advice for Sao Tome and Principe.
- Get the right best travel insurance policy for Sao Tome and Principe to pay for medical care, medical evacuation as well as any kind of pursuits, such as adventure sports activities, in which you intend to to perform in Sao Tome and Principe.
- Just before travelling to Sao Tome and Principe register your travel and contact particulars on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in Sao Tome and Principe, so they are able to get in touch with you in an emergency.
- Observe the Sao Tomean law. Consular assistance cannot circumvent local Sao Tomean law regulations, even where local laws appear severe or unproven by your country’s standards.
- Double check to find out if you require visas for Sao Tome and Principe or countries you’ll be intending to go or transiting. Bear in mind a Sao Tomean visa doesn’t necessarily guarantee entry into Sao Tome and Principe.
- Get copies of your passport details, travel insurance coverage, travelers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Have one copy in a seperate location to the originals and then leave a copy with someone at your home.
- Consult with health professionals for information regarding recommended vaccinations together with other safeguards for Sao Tome and Principe and learn about Sao Tome and Principe laws on traveling with medical drugs.
- Leave behind a copy of your trip plans with someone at home and keep in regular communication with friends and relatives whilst in Sao Tome and Principe.
Latest Government Travel Advice for Sao Tome and Principe
Dual Nationality Holders
- Prior to departing Australia verify whether you’re considered as a citizen of Sao Tome and Principe.
- Investigate whether holding dual nationality has any kind of repercussions for your trip.
- Passport validity for Sao Tome and Principe – Make certain that passport has no less than 6 months validity from your organized date of return to your home country. Sao Tome and Principe will probably deny entry on arrival and several air carriers won’t let passengers to board flights to Sao Tome and Principe if their passport fails to meet this requirement.
- Prior to traveling, you should contact the Sao Tomean embassy or consulates of every country you are going to visit to confirm the entry regulations.
If you wish to find addiitional information regarding going to Sao Tome and Principe from Canberra, Australia, please make sure to choose the related web links listed below:
Feel free to talk about your experiences with the Sao Tomean Embassy in Canberra, Australia. Whether you are applying for a visa for traveling to Sao Tome and Principe or notarizing documents or merely just looking to talk with a person at the Sao Tomean consulate in Canberra. Contact us by simply posting it right here.
Please Remember: Your remarks are going to be viewed by the general public, due to this fact you should never include confidential information.