Trip preparing is vital to trouble free trip to Samoa from Australia. Simply by doing your research prior to leaving for Samoa, you’re able to lower the likelihood of anything really going wrong. A good number of visitors more often than not regret for not using these straightforward pre travel actions before traveling to Samoa.
Find the most up-to-date health advisories obtainable and travel health tips for Samoa visiting the links underneath. You may, furthermore, get a huge selection of information which should help to get prepared for a risk-free and thrilling trip to Samoa together with a safe stay while you are in there.
General Travel Advice For Samoa For Visitors From Australia
- Look at the most recent travel advice for Samoa from any of the following sources: UK travel advice for Samoa, US State Department travel warnings for Samoa or Canadian government travel advice for Samoa.
- Buy an appropriate international travel insurance policy for Samoa to pay for hospital treatment, medical evacuation as well as any form of passions, for instance adventure sporting activities, that you plan to to perform in Samoa.
- Just prior to travelling to Samoa register your travel and contact details on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in Samoa, to make sure they are able to contact you in an unexpected emergency.
- Follow the Samoan law. Consular assistance can not circumvent local Samoan law regulations, even where local laws appear to be harsh or unfounded by your country’s benchmarks.
- Make sure to determine if you should have visas for Samoa or countries you will be intending to go or transiting. Remember that a Samoan visa doesn’t guarantee entry in to Samoa.
- Take copies of your passport particulars, travel insurance policy, travelers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Have one copy in a another location to the originals and then leave a copy with somebody at your home.
- Discuss with health professionals for information regarding recommended vaccinations along with other safeguards for Samoa and learn about Samoa laws and regulations on travelling with medical pills.
- Leave behind a copy of your trip plans with someone at home and maintain regular communication with relatives and friends when in Samoa.
Current Government Travel Advice for Samoa
Dual Nationality Holders
- Prior to leaving Australia verify whether you are regarded as a national of Samoa.
- Inquire whether having dual nationality has any type of consequences for your travel.
- Passport validity for Samoa – Make certain that passport has at least 6 months validity from your organized date of return to your home country. Samoa will probably refuse entry on arrival and some air carriers won’t allow travellers to get on the aircraft to Samoa if their passport fails to meet this requirement.
- Prior to travelling, you should communicate with the Samoan embassy or consulates of each and every country you want to travel to confirm the entry requirements.
If you need to get further information regarding visiting Samoa from Canberra, Australia, please make sure to click the applicable links here:
Feel free to share your own experiences with the Samoan Embassy in Canberra, Australia. Whether you are obtaining a visa for traveling to Samoa or notarizing documents or simply just attempting to talk with someone at the Samoan consulate in Canberra. Let us know simply by submitting it on this page.
Please Take note: Your feedback are going to be seen by the general public, because of this you should never include confidential information.