Holiday organizing is vital to trouble free trip to Saint Lucia from Australia. By performing your homework before leaving for Saint Lucia, you’re able to reduce the likelihood of anything really going wrong. A number of visitors quite often regret for not using these easy pre trip measures before heading to Saint Lucia.
Find the most current health advisories available and travel health advice for Saint Lucia visiting the web links below. You will, furthermore, have a wide array of guidance that should help to get ready for a safe and enjoyable journey to Saint Lucia together with a safe stay while you are in there.
General Travel Advice For Saint Lucia For Visitors From Australia
- Take a look at the most recent travel advice for Saint Lucia provided by any of the following resources: UK travel advice for Saint Lucia, US State Department travel warnings for Saint Lucia or Canadian government travel advice for Saint Lucia.
- Buy the right travel insurance policy for Saint Lucia to pay for medical care, medical evacuation and any type of activities, for example adventure sports activities, that you intend to to carry out in Saint Lucia.
- Just before travelling to Saint Lucia register your travel and contact details on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in Saint Lucia, so they can contact you in an emergency.
- Abide by the Saint Lucian law. Consular assistance cannot circumvent local Saint Lucian law regulations, even where local laws and regulations seem severe or unproven by your country’s benchmarks.
- Make sure to determine if you must have visas for Saint Lucia or countries you’ll be traveling to or transiting. Remember that a Saint Lucian visa doesn’t necessarily guarantee entry in to Saint Lucia.
- Take copies of your passport particulars, travel insurance plan, travelers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Keep one copy in a seperate location to the originals and then leave a copy with someone at your home.
- Discuss with health professionals for info about recommended inoculations together with other safety measures for Saint Lucia and find out about Saint Lucia laws on travelling with medical pills.
- Leave behind a copy of your trip plans with somebody at home and stay in regular communication with family and friends whilst in Saint Lucia.
Current Government Travel Advice for Saint Lucia
Dual Nationality Holders
- Prior to departing from Australia verify whether you’re considered as a national of Saint Lucia.
- Inquire whether holding dual nationality has any ramifications for your trip.
- Passport validity for Saint Lucia – Make sure your passport has at least six months validity from your organized date of return to your home country. Saint Lucia will certainly deny entry on arrival and some air carriers won’t permit travelers to get on the aircraft to Saint Lucia if their passport does not meet this requirement.
- Prior to travelling, you need to speak to the Saint Lucian embassy or consulates of each country you intend to visit to verify the entry requirements.
Should you wish to find additional information about travelling to Saint Lucia from Canberra, Australia, please be sure to click the related links beneath:
Please share your own viewpoints with the Saint Lucian Embassy in Canberra, Australia. Whether you’re getting a visa for visiting Saint Lucia or notarizing documents or merely just looking to chat to an individual at the Saint Lucian consulate in Canberra. Let us know simply by posting it on this site.
Please Notice: Your comments are going to be viewed by the public, due to this you should not include confidential information.