Need to chat with people in Saint Lucia while you are on holiday trip? Or just want to know the basic everyday key phrases in English.
No matter what your reasons are we have listed info on English together with some basic English phrases here. Choose the web links on this web page to learn about English language.
Languages Spoken in Saint Lucia
The people of Saint Lucia speak English. The primary national and official language of Saint Lucia is English. English is a West Germanic language and ranked 3rd based upon the amount of native speakers of 310 million.
We’ve released a collection of popular English tourist language phrases or words, which a visitor is able to use to get by in Saint Lucia. We highly recommend you learn them from English travel phrases internet site.
Tips For Understanding English Language
- Conversation and much more conversation in English – The trick to learn English is hours and hours of conversation with people who talks English far better than you. An hour of talking (with corrections and English dictionary for reference) is as beneficial as 5 hours in a English class room and 10 hours with a English language course by yourself.
- Studying English language for three or four hours on a daily basis for two weeks is a lot more beneficial for learning English than learning 1 hour a day for three months. It is no surprise that lots of English students taking language classes in class and never remember it in the long run. The secret to learn the English is intensity of of study.
- Start off with the 100 most commonly used English words and then try to come up with sentences with them. Learn sufficient English grammar so that you can try this as well as do it until you feel fairly confident with all of them.
- Keep practicing these sentence in your mind. The other usage for your dictionary is you can practice these sentences in English whilst going about your day and never conversing with any one.
- Carry a pocket English dictionary or an English-English dictionary app on your mobile phone.
- Work out the English pronunciation patterns.
- Make use of English audio and online courses for the first 100 words and phrases and basic grammar in English language.
- After the first 100 words and phrases in English, focus on starting to be conversational. Studies have shown that the most common 100 words in English language account for 50% of all the spoken conversation. The most common 1,000 phrases account for 80% of all spoken communication.
- “How do you say X?” in English is the most important sentence you can possibly learn. Learn it early and employ it often.
What do I need to study English language?
- English language courses can be found as traditional language courses, audio tutorials and online classes. The traditional English courses are comprised of dialogue textbooks, explanation of English grammer and exercises. Regularly they are offered either in CDs or MP3s.
These types of courses are suitable for complete newbies or people who have only little understanding of the English language.
One of the major suppliers these English language courses is Linguaphone who also provide courses for more than One hundred languages and contain all audio courses, explorer courses for people who just want to learn the fundamentals, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other company of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they provide a wide range of languages.
- English Audio Courses is commonly made of CDs or MP3s with modest printed material. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to learn and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses offers you authentic pronunciation in English and a acceptable amount of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning are available on CD-ROMs and DVDs. All these courses commonly include dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in English.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language give a wide array of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
If you would like get addiitional information regarding visiting Saint Lucia from Canberra, Australia, please be sure to go through the appropriate links here:
Please feel free to share your own experiences with the Saint Lucian Embassy in Canberra, Australia. Whether you’re obtaining a visa for going to Saint Lucia or notarizing paperwork or merely just trying to talk to someone at the Saint Lucian consulate in Canberra. Tell us simply by submitting it here.
Please Bear in mind: Your remarks are going to be seen by the general public, due to this fact do not include confidential information.