Holiday planning is essential to trouble free trip to St Helena from Australia. By performing your homework before leaving for St Helena, it is possible to lower the likelihood of some thing actually going wrong. A great many travelers very often regret for not making use of these simple pre travel actions prior to heading to St Helena.
Select the most current health warnings available and travel health information for St Helena visiting the web links down below. You’ll, also, get a range of advice that should help to get prepared for a risk-free and enjoyable trip to St Helena and also a safe stay when you’re in there.
General Travel Advice For St Helena For Travellers From Australia
- Take a look at the most up to date travel advice for St Helena coming from any of the following sources: UK travel advice for St Helena, US State Department travel warnings for St Helena or Canadian government travel advice for St Helena.
- Take a suitable medical travel insurance cover for St Helena to pay for hospital treatment, medical evacuation as well as any form of pursuits, like adventure physical activities, that you wish to to carry out in St Helena.
- Just before traveling to St Helena register your travel and contact details on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in St Helena, so they are able to get hold of you in a crisis.
- Adhere to the Saint Helenian law. Consular help can not circumvent local Saint Helenian law regulations, even where local laws and regulations may appear excessive or unproven by your country’s standards.
- Make sure to see if you will need visas for St Helena or countries you’ll be going to or transiting. Bear in mind a Saint Helenian visa doesn’t guarantee entry in to St Helena.
- Take copies of your passport particulars, travel insurance plan, travelers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Have one copy in a seperate location to the originals and then leave a copy with someone at your home.
- Speak to health professionals for information about recommended vaccines as well as other safety measures for St Helena and learn about St Helena laws on traveling with medicinal drugs.
- Leave behind a copy of your travel plans with somebody at home and maintain regular communication with relatives and friends whilst in St Helena.
Current Government Travel Advice for St Helena
Dual Nationality Holders
- Prior to departing from Australia determine whether you are regarded as a national of St Helena.
- Research whether possessing dual nationality has any implications for your trip.
- Passport validity for St Helena – Make certain that passport has no less than 6 months validity from your intended date of return to your home country. St Helena will most likely refuse entry on arrival and several airlines will not permit passengers to get on the aircraft to St Helena if their passport fails to meet this requirement.
- Prior to traveling, you ought to get in touch with the Saint Helenian embassy or consulates of each and every country you plan to visit to determine the entry regulations.
If you’d like to get addiitional information regarding going to St Helena from Canberra, Australia, please be sure to select the related web links beneath:
Feel free to voice your own experiences with the Saint Helenian Embassy in Canberra, Australia. Whether you are applying for a visa for traveling to St Helena or notarizing paperwork or merely just seeking to talk with a person at the Saint Helenian visa office in Canberra. Let us know simply by submitting it right here.
Please Bear in mind: Your remarks are going to be seen by the public, for this reason you should not include confidential details.