Trip preparing is key to hassle free trip to Romania from Australia. By carrying out your research prior to leaving for Romania, you can minimise the likelihood of some thing actually going wrong. A great number of travellers very often regret for not making use of these basic pre travel measures prior to heading to Romania.
Find the most up-to-date health advisories available and travel health information for Romania visiting the web links here. You will, also, get a range of advice which should help to plan for a risk-free and enjoyable journey to Romania together with a safe stay when you are in there.
General Travel Advice For Romania For Visitors From Australia
- Take a look at the most up to date travel advice for Romania from any of the following sources: UK travel advice for Romania, US State Department travel warnings for Romania or Canadian government travel advice for Romania.
- Get an appropriate best travel insurance coverage for Romania to meet medical care, medical evacuation as well as any sort of passions, for example adventure sporting activities, that you wish to to carry out in Romania.
- Just prior to traveling to Romania register your travel and contact particulars on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in Romania, so they are able contact you in a crisis.
- Follow the Romanian law. Consular help can’t sidestep local Romanian laws, even where local laws appear to be extreme or unfounded by your country’s standards.
- Make sure to see if you require visas for Romania or countries you’ll be intending to go or transiting. Bear in mind a Romanian visa doesn’t necessarily guarantee entry in to Romania.
- Take copies of your passport details, travel insurance coverage, travelers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Keep one copy in a another location to the originals and then keep a copy with someone at home.
- Discuss with health professionals for information about recommended vaccinations together with other safeguards for Romania and find out about Romania laws on traveling with medicinal drugs.
- Leave behind a copy of your travel plans with someone at home and maintain regular communication with family and friends whilst in Romania.
Most recent Government Travel Advice for Romania
Dual Nationality Holders
- Before departing from Australia confirm whether you are regarded as a national of Romania.
- Enquire whether or not possessing dual nationality has any type of implications for your trip.
- Passport validity for Romania – Make certain that passport has at least 6 months validity from your organized date of return to your home country. Romania will most likely refuse entry on arrival and several airlines will not permit travellers to go on the airplane to Romania if their passport does not satisfy this requirement.
- Before travelling, you must contact the Romanian embassy or consulates of each country you are going to visit to establish the entry regulations.
Should you wish to get more info about visiting Romania from Canberra, Australia, please select the relevant web links here:
Please feel free to talk about your own encounters with the Romanian Embassy in Canberra, Australia. Whether you are applying for a visa for visiting Romania or notarizing paperwork or merely just seeking to chat to someone at the Romanian visa office in Canberra. Contact us by just posting it here.
Please Be aware: Your comments are going to be viewed by the public, for this reason do not include confidential details.