To be certain your trip to North Korea is safe as well as enjoyable, we’ve developed a travel health guide to a number of typical health problems whenever visiting North Korea. It is recommended to discuss with a travel vaccination centre or your doctor ahead of going to North Korea.
Click the web links below for a quick overview of issues that travellers ought to be conscious of for safe travel in North Korea.
General Travel Health Advice For North Korea From Australia
It’s also possible to get hold of further travel health advice from travel vaccination for North Korea
The travel advice info for North Korea for travellers from %%hostcountry%% on this web site doesn’t replace your doctor’s advice. Information regarding travel disease danger in North Korea and travel vaccination immunisation for North Korea are drawn from the centres for Disease Control web sites worldwide and refers to known health risks in North Korea.
The travel health information for North Korea offered does not contain any kind of information relating to disease outbreaks, which can occur regularly and with little warning.
Speak to your medical doctor before you travel to North Korea which are more up to date travel health and travel immunisation information.
Latest Government Travel Guidance for North Korea
Tips For Getting Travel Insurance to North Korea
- Confirm that you have an understanding of just what exactly your travel insurance policy covers as they are not limitless. It may not insure you for cancellation or amendment to travel plans.
- Clarify any kind of policy worries directly with the travel insurance firm, indicating that you’re going to North Korea.
- Determine that medical cover for your trip to North Korea is plenty for possible expenses in North Korea. Make sure you declare any kind of pre-existing medical conditions you have.
- Typically, cover for travel luggage and personal items is limited and expensive items for example video cameras, laptops and/or jewellery may have a per-item limit.
- Travel Insurance Exclusions: Typical exclusions can be found on almost all travel insurance policies including acts of civil unrest, self inflicted injury, loss/theft of unattended luggage and pre-existing health conditions. Travel insurance plans could be invalidated where injuries are suffered under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
If you want to get addiitional information regarding going to North Korea from Canberra, Australia, please make sure to choose the applicable links below:
Don’t hesitate to talk about your encounters with the North Korean Embassy in Canberra, Australia. Whether you are obtaining a visa for visiting North Korea or notarizing paperwork or merely just planning to chat to someone at the North Korean visa office in Canberra. Let us know by just posting it on this page.
Please Notice: Your comments are going to be seen by the public, because of this you should not include confidential information.