Like to talk to individuals in North Korea while you’re on holiday trip? Or perhaps would like to know the essential daily phrases in Korean.
Regardless of what your motives are we have displayed facts about Korean together with some simple Korean key phrases below. Click on the links on this webpage to understand Korean language.
Languages Spoken in North Korea
The people of North Korea speak Korean. The main national and official language of North Korea is Korean. Korean is a Altaic language and ranked 15th based upon number of native speakers of 78 million.
We’ve created a selection of regular Korean tourist language phrases or words, which a visitor can use to get by in North Korea. We strongly suggest you learn them from Korean basic phrases website.
Tips For Understanding Korean Language
- Conversation and more conversation in Korean – The key to learn Korean is hours and hours of conversation with people who speaks Korean much better than you. An hour or so of talking (with corrections and Korean dictionary for reference) is as good as five hours in a Korean educational setting and 10 hours with a Korean language course by yourself.
- Studying Korean language for three or four hours on a daily basis for two weeks is far more beneficial for mastering Korean than studying 1 hour daily for three months. It is no surprise that a great many Korean students taking language lessons in class and hardly ever remember it in the long term. The secret to learn the Korean is intensity of of study.
- Begin with the One hundred most common Korean phrases and attempt to make sentences using them. Learn just enough Korean grammar so that you can do that as well as do it until you feel fairly at ease with all of them.
- Continue practicing these sentence in your head. The other benefit from for your dictionary is you can practice these sentences in Korean whilst going about your day and not conversing with anyone.
- Take a pocket Korean dictionary or an English-Korean dictionary app on your smartphone.
- Work out the Korean pronunciation patterns.
- Make use of Korean audio and online courses for the first 100 words and basic grammar in Korean language.
- After the first 100 phrases in Korean, give attention to becoming conversational. Research has revealed that the most everyday 100 words in Korean language count for 50% of all the spoken conversation. The most everyday 1,000 phrases account for 80% of all spoken conversation.
- “How do you say X?” in Korean is an essential sentence you can possibly learn. Study it early and then use it often.
What do I need to study Korean language?
- Korean language courses can be found as conventional language classes, audio tutorials and online courses. The traditional Korean courses are made up of dialogue textbooks, explanation of Korean grammer and exercises. Normally they are offered either in CDs or MP3s.
Most of these courses are designed for complete beginners or individuals with only little knowledge of the Korean language.
One of the leading suppliers these Korean language courses is Linguaphone who also have courses for more than 100 languages and include all audio courses, explorer courses for individuals who would like to study the fundamentals, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other provider of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they offer a wide variety of languages.
- Korean Audio Courses is generally made of CDs or MP3s with limited printed material. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to comprehend and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses gives you genuine pronunciation in Korean and a manageable level of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning can be found on CD-ROMs and DVDs. Every one of these courses generally consist of dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in Korean.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language present you with a wide variety of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
If you want to get more details about visiting North Korea from Canberra, Australia, please click on the relevant links down below:
Feel free to express your own encounters with the North Korean Embassy in Canberra, Australia. Whether you are getting a visa for traveling to North Korea or notarizing paperwork or simply just seeking to talk to a person at the North Korean embassy in Canberra. Contact us simply by submitting it on this page.
Please Notice: Your remarks are going to be viewed by the public, because of this you should never include confidential details.