Need to talk to folks in Niger while you’re on holiday trip? Or just wish to know the basic everyday key phrases in French.
No matter what your reasons are we have displayed information on French along with some common French phrases listed below. Select the links on this webpage to learn about French language.
Languages Spoken in Niger
The people of Niger speak French. The main national and official language of Niger is French. French is a Romance language and placed 18th based on number of native speakers of 115 million.
We have produced a selection of regular French tourist language phrases or words, that any traveler could use to get by in Niger. We strongly recommend you learn them from French holiday phrases internet site.
Advice For Studying French Language
- Conversation and much more conversation in French – The secret to master French is countless hours of conversation with folks who talks French far better than you. An hour or so of talking (with corrections and French dictionary for reference) is as beneficial as 5 hours in a French educational setting and 10 hours with a French language training course on your own.
- Studying French language for three or four hours daily for two weeks is more effective for mastering French than studying one hour daily for three months. It is no surprise that many French students taking language lessons in school and hardly ever remember it in the long term. The secret to master the French is intensity of of study.
- Begin with the One hundred most common French phrases and then try to create sentences with them. Learn adequate French grammar so that you can do this as well as do it till you feel fairly at ease with all of them.
- Keep practising these sentence in your head. The other benefit from for your dictionary is you can practice these sentences in French while going about your day and never speaking with any one.
- Carry a pocket French dictionary or an English-French dictionary app on your mobile phone.
- Work out the French pronunciation patterns.
- Use French audio and online courses for the first 100 words and phrases and basic grammar in French language.
- Following the first 100 phrases in French, give attention to starting to be conversational. Research indicates that the most commonly used 100 phrases in French language count for 50% of all spoken conversation. The most everyday 1,000 phrases count for 80% of all spoken communication.
- “How do you say X?” in French is a vital sentence you can possibly learn. Learn it early and employ it often.
What do I need to study French language?
- French language courses are offered as traditional language courses, audio courses and online courses. The traditional French courses are made up of dialogue textbooks, explanation of French grammer and exercises. Typically they come either in CDs or MP3s.
Many of these courses are intended for complete beginners or individuals with only very little understanding of the French language.
One of the leading providers these French language courses is Linguaphone who also have courses for in excess of One hundred languages and contain all audio courses, explorer courses for those who just want to learn the fundamentals, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other company of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they offer a wide range of languages.
- French Audio Courses is generally made of CDs or MP3s with modest printed material. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to understand and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses gives you genuine pronunciation in French and a acceptable level of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning are offered on CD-ROMs and DVDs. Every one of these courses generally contain dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in French.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language present you with a wide array of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
In order to find additional information regarding travelling to Niger from Canberra, Australia, please be sure to go through the relevant links here:
Please express your own opinions with the Nigerien Embassy in Canberra, Australia. Whether you are obtaining a visa for traveling to Niger or notarizing paperwork or simply just seeking to talk to a person at the Nigerien consulate in Canberra. Let us know by just submitting it right here.
Please Bear in mind: Your remarks are going to be seen by the public, due to this fact don’t include confidential details.