Would like to talk with individuals in Nigeria while you’re on holiday trip? Or maybe would like to know the basic daily key phrases in English.
Whatever your reasons are we have displayed information on English together with some simple English words below. Click the links on this webpage to understand English language.
Languages Spoken in Nigeria
The people of Nigeria speak English. The primary national and official language of Nigeria is English. English is a West Germanic language and ranked 3rd based on the amount of native speakers of 310 million.
We’ve created a selection of regular English tourist language phrases or words, that a visitor could use to get by in Nigeria. We recommend you master them from English travel phrases internet site.
Advice For Learning English Language
- Conversation and more conversation in English – The key to master English is countless hours of conversation with individuals who talks English far better than you. An hour or so of talking (with corrections and English dictionary for reference) is as beneficial as 5 hours in a English educational setting and 10 hours with a English language training course on your own.
- Studying English language for three or four hours daily for two weeks is more effective for learning English than studying one hour a day for three months. It is no wonder that a great many English learners who take language classes in class and never remember it over time. The secret to learn the English is intensity of of study.
- Start out with the One hundred most everyday English phrases and then try to create sentences using them. Learn adequate English grammar to be able to accomplish this as well as do it till you feel really comfortable with all of them.
- Keep repeating these sentence in your mind. The other use for your dictionary is that you can practice these sentences in English while going about your day and never speaking with any one.
- Carry a pocket English dictionary or an English-English dictionary app on your smartphone.
- Work out the English pronunciation patterns.
- Start using English audio and online courses for the first 100 words and phrases and basic grammar in English language.
- After the first 100 phrases in English, focus on becoming conversational. Research indicates that the most commonly used 100 words and phrases in English language account for 50% of all the spoken communication. The most everyday 1,000 words count for 80% of all spoken communication.
- “How do you say X?” in English is the most important sentence you can possibly learn. Master it early and employ it often.
What do I need to learn English language?
- English language courses can be found as traditional language classes, audio tutorials and online courses. The traditional English courses are composed of dialogue textbooks, explanation of English grammer and exercises. Often they are available either in CDs or MP3s.
Many of these courses are created for complete newbies or people with only little understanding of the English language.
One of the leading providers these English language courses is Linguaphone who also provide courses for in excess of 100 languages and consist of all audio courses, explorer courses for individuals who just want to study the fundamentals, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other supplier of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they offer a wide range of languages.
- English Audio Courses is commonly made of CDs or MP3s with modest printed material. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to learn and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses gives you genuine pronunciation in English and a acceptable level of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning can be found on CD-ROMs and DVDs. Each one of these courses normally contain dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in English.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language offer a wide variety of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
If you want to get further information regarding visiting Nigeria from Canberra, Australia, please make sure to click the applicable links here:
Don’t hesitate to talk about your own encounters with the Nigerian Embassy in Canberra, Australia. Whether you are getting a visa for going to Nigeria or notarizing documents or merely just trying to talk with an individual at the Nigerian embassy in Canberra. Tell us by simply posting it on this site.
Please Be aware: Your comments are going to be seen by the public, therefore you should not include confidential information.