Visa Invitation letter is an independent internet site that offer an individual a great way to write a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa department. Visa invitation letters are normally necessary from the visa applicant when going to Namibia from Australia.
Simply click here to try the visa invitation letter tool
If you are providing a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Namibia, your letter must provide the certain information about the individual being invited and about you. Go through the links below to know more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Namibia
- Complete full name of the person visiting Namibia from Australia
- Date of birth of the person visiting Namibia
- The person’s home address and telephone number in Australia
- Your relationship to the individual invited to Namibia
- The purpose of the visit to Namibia
- How long the individual you’re inviting intends to stay in Namibia
- Information on accommodation and living costs in Namibia
- The date the individual you’re inviting plans to depart Namibia
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Namibia
- Complete name of the person in Namibia
- Date of birth of the person in Namibia
- Address and telephone number in Namibia
- Profession of the individual in Namibia
- Whether you are citizen of Namibia or Permanent Resident
- A copy of a document confirming person’s residential status in Namibia. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Namibia or has Namibian citizenship card.)
- For those who are Permanent Resident in Namibia, a proof of permanent resident status must be provided.
These details are only a guide. You must write the letter of invitation yourself. A few Namibian visa departments may require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For most types of visas such as inviting aging parents, you may be required to provide more details such as the following:
- Info about your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants in addition to the total number of people currently in your residence,
- Details of those you might have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship continues to be in effect,
- A written and signed promise of your financial assistance for your parents or grandparents for the entire time period of their stay in Namibia,
- Proof of earnings at a level meeting or exceeding the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Namibian visas?
Please notice: Make certain you get the correct Namibian visas where required and it is your obligation to get hold of them. In most cases countries ask for passports to be valid for six months following the expiry of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa does not guarantee you entry on arrival in Namibia.
If you need to find further information about going to Namibia from Canberra, Australia, please select the appropriate links beneath:
Feel free to talk about your experiences with the Namibian Embassy in Canberra, Australia. Whether you’re getting a visa for visiting Namibia or notarizing documents or simply just trying to talk to an individual at the Namibian visa office in Canberra. Let us know simply by posting it right here.
Please Notice: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the general public, due to this don’t include confidential details.