Trip preparing is essential to hassle free trip to Namibia from Australia. By carrying out your research prior to leaving for Namibia, you’re able to decrease the probabilities of anything actually going wrong. A large amount of travellers more often than not regret for not making use of these basic pre trip steps before heading to Namibia.
Chose the most up to date health advisories obtainable and travel health advice for Namibia using the links below. You may, additionally, have a range of advice which will help to get prepared for a risk-free and thrilling journey to Namibia and also a safe stay when you are in there.
General Travel Advice For Namibia For Travellers From Australia
- Look at the best current travel advice for Namibia provided by any of the following sources: UK travel advice for Namibia, US State Department travel warnings for Namibia or Canadian government travel advice for Namibia.
- Take an appropriate international travel insurance cover for Namibia to meet medical care, medical evacuation and any form of passions, like adventure sporting activities, in which you intend to to perform in Namibia.
- Just before going to Namibia register your trip and contact details on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in Namibia, so that they are able to call you in an unexpected emergency.
- Observe the Namibian law. Consular help simply cannot circumvent local Namibian laws and regulations, even where local laws and regulations seem severe or unproven by your country’s benchmarks.
- Make sure to find out if you require visas for Namibia or countries you will be planning to go or transiting. Keep in mind that a Namibian visa doesn’t necessarily guarantee entry in to Namibia.
- Get copies of your passport particulars, travel insurance plan, travellers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Have one copy in a another place to the originals and then keep a copy with somebody at home.
- Check with health care professionals for info on recommended inoculations as well as other safeguards for Namibia and learn about Namibia laws on traveling with medicinal drugs.
- Leave behind a copy of your trip plans with someone at home and stay in regular communication with friends and relatives whilst in Namibia.
Most current Government Travel Advice for Namibia
Dual Nationality Holders
- Prior to leaving Australia determine whether you are regarded as a citizen of Namibia.
- Inquire whether possessing dual nationality has any kind of implications for your trip.
- Passport validity for Namibia – Be sure that your passport has no less than 6 months validity from your intended date of return to your home country. Namibia will certainly deny entry on arrival and several airlines won’t let travelers to go on the aircraft to Namibia if their passport doesn’t satisfy this requirement.
- Prior to travelling, you must speak to the Namibian embassy or consulates of each and every country you wish to travel to determine the entry regulations.
If you want to find further information about going to Namibia from Canberra, Australia, please make sure to click the appropriate web links here:
Please talk about your own encounters with the Namibian Embassy in Canberra, Australia. Whether you are obtaining a visa for visiting Namibia or notarizing documents or simply just seeking to talk to an individual at the Namibian visa office in Canberra. Let us know simply by submitting it on this page.
Please Remember: Your comments are going to be seen by the public, due to this do not include confidential details.