Wish to chat with people in Namibia while on holiday trip? Or simply just want to know the fundamental daily phrases in English.
What ever your reasons are we have listed info on English combined with some basic English key phrases listed below. Click the links on this web page to find out about English language.
Languages Spoken in Namibia
The people of Namibia speak English. The main national and official language of Namibia is English. English is a West Germanic language and placed 3rd based upon the amount of native speakers of 310 million.
We’ve produced a selection of common English tourist language phrases or words, that any traveler can use to get by in Namibia. We strongly suggest you learn them from English travel phrases website.
Tips For Learning English Language
- Conversation and much more conversation in English – The actual key to master English is countless hours of conversation with people who speaks English much better than you. An hour of conversation (with corrections and English dictionary for reference) is as effective as 5 hours in a English classroom and 10 hours with a English language training course all by yourself.
- Studying English language for three or four hours on a daily basis for two weeks is far more valuable for learning English than learning 1 hour daily for three months. It is no miracle that numerous English students taking language classes in school and hardly ever remember it over the years. The secret to master the English is intensity of of study.
- Get started with the One hundred most everyday English phrases and continue to come up with sentences with them. Learn adequate English grammar so that you can try this as well as do it until you feel relatively confident with all of them.
- Continue repeating these sentence in your mind. The other usage for your dictionary is you can practice these sentences in English whilst going about your day and not speaking with anybody.
- Carry a pocket English dictionary or an English-English dictionary app on your mobile phone.
- Work out the English pronunciation patterns.
- Use English audio and online courses for the first 100 phrases and basic grammar in English language.
- After the first 100 words and phrases in English, concentrate on becoming conversational. Research has revealed that the most everyday 100 words and phrases in English language count for 50% of all spoken conversation. The most common 1,000 words and phrases count for 80% of all spoken communication.
- “How do you say X?” in English is a vital sentence you can possibly learn. Master it early and use it often.
What do I require to learn English language?
- English language courses can be found as traditional language classes, audio tutorials and online classes. The traditional English courses are comprised of dialogue textbooks, explanation of English grammer and exercises. Typically they come either in CDs or MP3s.
These types of courses are created for complete newbies or individuals with only little understanding of the English language.
One of the leading providers these English language courses is Linguaphone who also provide courses for more than One hundred languages and include all audio courses, explorer courses for those who just want to study the basics, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other service provider of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they provide a wide range of languages.
- English Audio Courses is generally made of CDs or MP3s with modest printed content. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to learn and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses gives you authentic pronunciation in English and a acceptable level of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning are available on CD-ROMs and DVDs. Each of these courses often contain dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in English.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language give a wide array of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
In order to find more info about travelling to Namibia from Canberra, Australia, please be sure to choose the relevant links down below:
Please voice your opinions with the Namibian Embassy in Canberra, Australia. Whether you’re getting a visa for visiting Namibia or notarizing paperwork or simply just seeking to talk to a person at the Namibian consulate in Canberra. Tell us by way of posting it here.
Please Bear in mind: Your comments are going to be seen by the public, therefore don’t include confidential details.