Namibia has several domestic and international airports which are connected by several Namibian and international air carriers travelling to various international airports world wide.
Major airports in Namibia typically has banks, hotels, car rental providers, airport taxi services, convention centers, foreign currency exchange agencies, duty-free shops, post offices, healthcare facilities and dining places.
Select the web links listed below to look at Namibian airports’ web sites, airport codes, street maps to the airport, major airline carriers which fly to and from Namibia.
Airports in Namibia
• Luderitz Airport in Namibia
• Mpacha Airport in Namibia
• Ondangwa Airport in Namibia
• Oranjemund Airport in Namibia
• Rundu Airport in Namibia
• Walvis Bay Airport in Namibia
• Windhoek Airports in Namibia
Major Airports Around The World
• Beijing (China) Airports in China
• Melbourne (Australia) Airports in Australia
• Rome (Italy) Airports in Italy
• Moscow Airports in Russia
• Vancouver Airports in Canada
• Toronto Airports in Canada
• Zurich Airport in Switzerland
• Tokyo (Japan) Airports in Japan
• Cairo (Egypt) Airport in Egypt
• Johannesburg OR Tambo Airport in South Africa
• Auckland International Airport in New Zealand
• East London Airport in South Africa
Airport Travel Advice When Traveling Through Airports in Namibia From Australia
- You can endure much less crowds and problems by choosing what day of the week you ought to take a flight to or from Namibia. Additionally, it ensures just how much you pay for your flight tickets to Namibia.
It is no wonder, you’ll be able to get the best airline ticket deals for both domestic and international flights to Namibia whenever you travel on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to find out in advance what you are able bring on your flights when ever taking a flight from any airports in Namibia. In general, you will not be able to bring the following on flights from the Namibian airports: flammable goods, explosives, firearms and certain sharp items in your carry-on bag. Thus, make sure you contact the airport in Namibia to ensure the latest list of prohibited goods before packing.
- When departing from Namibia or taking a flight to another city within Namibia, turn up early to the airports in Namibia. For anyone who is taking a flight domestically within Namibia, it is recommended to be at the airport terminal no less than 60 to 90 minutes before your scheduled flight depart time and give yourself added time if you are taking in baggage. Check with airport authorities in Namibia and your air carrier whether they advise even earlier airport arrival times, a couple of hours or even more, especially for international flights from Namibia.
Travel health information for Namibia from Australia
If you need to find addiitional information regarding travelling to Namibia from Canberra, Australia, please make sure to select the relevant web links listed below:
Don’t hesitate to share your own experiences with the Namibian Embassy in Canberra, Australia. Whether you’re applying for a visa for going to Namibia or notarizing documents or merely just trying to talk with someone at the Namibian consulate in Canberra. Tell us by way of submitting it right here.
Please Notice: Your remarks are going to be viewed by the public, because of this you should not include confidential details.