To ensure your overseas trip to Myanmar is safe as well as enjoyable, we’ve put together a travel health guide to a number of typical health problems when travelling to Myanmar. Make sure you speak with a travel vaccination medical clinic or your medical doctor before visiting Myanmar.
Click the web links underneath for a quick overview of problems that travellers have to be aware of for safe travel in Myanmar.
General Travel Health Advice For Myanmar From Australia
It’s also possible to get hold of additional travel health guidance from travel vaccination for Myanmar
The travel advice information for Myanmar for travellers from %%hostcountry%% on this website isn’t going to replace your doctor’s advice. Information regarding travel disease risk in Myanmar and travel vaccination immunisation for Myanmar are drawn from the centres for Disease Control internet sites worldwide and relates to identified health risks in Myanmar.
The travel health information for Myanmar provided does not consist of any kind of information associated with disease outbreaks, which could occur regularly and with little warning.
Talk to your medical doctor before you visit Myanmar for the most recent travel health and travel immunisation details.
Latest Government Travel Advice for Myanmar
Tips For Purchasing Travel Insurance to Myanmar
- Ensure that you really understand precisely what your travel insurance policy covers since they are not unrestricted. It might not protect you for cancellation or modification to travel plans.
- Clarify any type of coverage concerns directly with the travel insurance company, saying that you’re travelling to Myanmar.
- Check that medical protection for your trip to Myanmar is enough for possible expenses in Myanmar. Be sure you mention any type of pre-existing medical ailments you have.
- In general, cover for travel luggage and personal belongings is limited and costly products for example video cameras, laptops and/or jewellery may have a per-item cap.
- Travel Insurance Policy Exclusions: Typical exclusions exist on virtually all travel insurance policies including acts of civil unrest, self inflicted injury, loss/theft of unattended luggage and pre-existing health conditions. Travel insurance policies could be invalidated where injuries are sustained under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Should you wish to find additional information regarding going to Myanmar from Canberra, Australia, please be sure to click on the related web links down below:
Please feel free to share your own viewpoints with the Myanese Embassy in Canberra, Australia. Whether you are obtaining a visa for travelling to Myanmar or notarizing paperwork or simply just seeking to chat to someone at the Myanese consulate in Canberra. Tell us by simply submitting it here.
Please Be aware: Your comments are going to be seen by the general public, due to this fact do not include confidential information.