Would like to talk to people in Mauritius while you are on vacation trip? Or simply wish to know the basic daily key phrases in English.
Regardless of what your reasons are we have detailed information on English combined with some basic English words here. Click on the links on this web page to learn about English language.
Languages Spoken in Mauritius
The people of Mauritius speak English. The primary national and official language of Mauritius is English. English is a West Germanic language and placed 3rd based upon the amount of native speakers of 310 million.
We’ve created a selection of standard English holiday language phrases or words, that a traveler is able to use to get by in Mauritius. We strongly recommend you learn them from English common phrases web site.
Advice For Understanding English Language
- Conversation and more conversation in English – The actual key to master English is countless hours of conversation with people who talks English far better than you. An hour or so of conversation (with corrections and English dictionary for reference) is as beneficial as five hours in a English classroom and 10 hours with a English language course all by yourself.
- Studying English language for three or four hours each day for two weeks is far more valuable for mastering English than learning one hour each day for three months. It is no wonder that lots of English learners taking language lessons in class and hardly ever remember it over time. The secret to learn the English is intensity of of study.
- Start off with the 100 most everyday English words and continue to make sentences with them. Learn adequate English grammar so that you can do that as well as do it till you feel relatively comfortable with all of them.
- Continue repeating these sentence in your mind. The additional use for your dictionary is you can practice these sentences in English while going about your day and never speaking with any one.
- Take a pocket English dictionary or an English-English dictionary app on your mobile phone.
- Figure out the English pronunciation patterns.
- Make use of English audio and online courses for the first 100 words and basic grammar in English language.
- After the first 100 words in English, concentrate on starting to be conversational. Research has shown that the most commonly used 100 words in English language count for 50% of all spoken communication. The most common 1,000 phrases account for 80% of all spoken conversation.
- “How do you say X?” in English is an essential sentence you can possibly learn. Master it early and then use it often.
What do I need to learn English language?
- English language courses can be found as conventional language courses, audio programs and online courses. The traditional English courses are comprised of dialogue textbooks, explanation of English grammer and exercises. Typically they are offered either in CDs or MP3s.
These types of courses are intended for complete newbies or individuals with only minimum knowledge of the English language.
One of the leading service providers these English language courses is Linguaphone who also provide courses for more than 100 languages and contain all audio courses, explorer courses for those who just want to understand the fundamentals, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other service provider of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they offer a number of languages.
- English Audio Courses is often made of CDs or MP3s with limited printed content. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to comprehend and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses offers you authentic pronunciation in English and a manageable level of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning are offered on CD-ROMs and DVDs. All these courses generally contain dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in English.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language offer a wide array of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
If you want to obtain addiitional information regarding going to Mauritius from Canberra, Australia, please be sure to select the appropriate links down below:
Don’t hesitate to voice your own opinions with the Mauritian Embassy in Canberra, Australia. Whether you’re getting a visa for travelling to Mauritius or notarizing documents or merely just looking to talk to a person at the Mauritian visa office in Canberra. Tell us by just posting it on this site.
Please Be aware: Your comments are going to be seen by the public, due to this you should not include confidential details.