Like to speak to people in Macedonia while you are on vacation trip? Or just need to know the fundamental every day phrases in Macedonian.
No matter what your motives are we have listed information on Macedonian together with some simple Macedonian phrases listed below. Click the web links on this webpage to understand Macedonian language.
Languages Spoken in Macedonia
The people of Macedonia speak Macedonian and Albanian. The primary national and official language of Macedonia is Macedonian. Macedonian is a Slavic language and placed 158th based on the amount of native speakers of 2 million.
We have released a collection of standard Macedonian holiday language keyword phrases or words, which a traveler can make use of to get by in Macedonia. We strongly recommend you master them from Macedonian holiday phrases website.
Tips For Learning Macedonian Language
- Conversation and much more conversation in Macedonian – The secret to master Macedonian is hours and hours of conversation with people who speaks Macedonian much better than you. An hour or so of talking (with corrections and Macedonian dictionary for reference) is as good as five hours in a Macedonian classroom and 10 hours with a Macedonian language training course on your own.
- Studying Macedonian language for three or four hours on a daily basis for two weeks is far more beneficial for learning Macedonian than learning one hour daily for three months. It is no miracle that lots of Macedonian learners who take language courses in school and hardly ever remember it over the years. The key to learn the Macedonian is intensity of of study.
- Start off with the One hundred most common Macedonian words and continue to make sentences with them. Learn just enough Macedonian grammar to be able to accomplish this as well as do it until you feel pretty comfortable with all of them.
- Keep learning these sentence in your mind. The other benefit from for your dictionary is that you can practice these sentences in Macedonian while going about your day and never speaking to anyone.
- Carry a pocket Macedonian dictionary or an English-Macedonian dictionary app on your mobile phone.
- Work out the Macedonian pronunciation patterns.
- Use Macedonian audio and online courses for the first 100 words and basic grammar in Macedonian language.
- After the first 100 phrases in Macedonian, focus on starting to be conversational. Research has revealed that the most common 100 words in Macedonian language account for 50% of most spoken conversation. The most everyday 1,000 phrases count for 80% of all spoken conversation.
- “How do you say X?” in Macedonian is an essential sentence you can possibly learn. Master it early and employ it often.
What do I need to learn Macedonian language?
- Macedonian language courses are offered as traditional language classes, audio programs and online courses. The traditional Macedonian courses are comprised of dialogue textbooks, explanation of Macedonian grammer and exercises. Normally they are offered either in CDs or MP3s.
These types of courses are ideal for complete beginners or people with only minimum understanding of the Macedonian language.
One of the main vendors these Macedonian language courses is Linguaphone who also provide courses for more than One hundred languages and consist of all audio courses, explorer courses for those who just want to understand the fundamentals, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other company of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they offer a wide range of languages.
- Macedonian Audio Courses is often made of CDs or MP3s with limited printed content. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to comprehend and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses provides you with genuine pronunciation in Macedonian and a manageable amount of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning can be found on CD-ROMs and DVDs. Every one of these courses generally consist of dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in Macedonian.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language give you a wide variety of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
If you need to get more details regarding travelling to Macedonia from Canberra, Australia, please go through the relevant links here:
Please feel free to share your own opinions with the Macedonian Embassy in Canberra, Australia. Whether you are getting a visa for travelling to Macedonia or notarizing documents or merely just looking to chat to an individual at the Macedonian consulate in Canberra. Contact us by simply submitting it on this site.
Please Be aware: Your feedback are going to be seen by the general public, for that reason you should never include confidential information.