Wish to chat with folks in Liberia while you are on holiday trip? Or simply want to know the fundamental daily phrases in English.
No matter what your motives are we have displayed information on English along with some basic English phrases here. Choose the web links on this webpage to learn about English language.
Languages Spoken in Liberia
The people of Liberia speak English. The primary national and official language of Liberia is English. English is a West Germanic language and placed 3rd based upon the amount of native speakers of 310 million.
We’ve released a selection of typical English tourist language keyword phrases or words, that any visitor could use to get by in Liberia. We recommend you master them from English basic phrases internet site.
Tips For Learning English Language
- Conversation and much more conversation in English – The trick to master English is hours and hours of conversation with individuals who talks English better than you. An hour of conversation (with corrections and English dictionary for reference) is as beneficial as 5 hours in a English class room and 10 hours with a English language training course all by yourself.
- Studying English language for three or four hours each day for two weeks is more valuable for mastering English than studying 1 hour a day for three months. It is no miracle that numerous English learners who take language courses in school and hardly ever remember it in the long run. The key to learn the English is intensity of of study.
- Start with the One hundred most commonly used English words and continue to create sentences using them. Master adequate English grammar so that you can accomplish this as well as do it until you feel really comfortable with all of them.
- Keep learning these sentence in your mind. The other use for your dictionary is you can practice these sentences in English while going about your day and not talking to any one.
- Carry a pocket English dictionary or an English-English dictionary app on your mobile phone.
- Work out the English pronunciation patterns.
- Start using English audio and online courses for the first 100 words and basic grammar in English language.
- Following the first 100 words and phrases in English, concentrate on starting to be conversational. Research shows that the most common 100 words and phrases in English language count for 50% of all the spoken conversation. The most common 1,000 words count for 80% of all spoken communication.
- “How do you say X?” in English is an essential sentence you can possibly learn. Study it early and use it often.
What do I need to study English language?
- English language courses are offered as conventional language courses, audio programs and online courses. The traditional English courses are composed of dialogue textbooks, explanation of English grammer and exercises. Often they are available either in CDs or MP3s.
A large number of courses are meant for complete beginners or people with only very little knowledge of the English language.
One of the leading providers these English language courses is Linguaphone who also provide courses for more than 100 languages and contain all audio courses, explorer courses for individuals who just want to understand the basics, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other service provider of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they offer a wide range of languages.
- English Audio Courses is normally made of CDs or MP3s with limited printed content. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to understand and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses gives you authentic pronunciation in English and a acceptable level of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning can be found on CD-ROMs and DVDs. All these courses often include dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in English.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language offer a wide selection of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
If you’d like to get further information regarding visiting Liberia from Canberra, Australia, please choose the applicable links down below:
Don’t hesitate to talk about your viewpoints with the Liberian Embassy in Canberra, Australia. Whether you’re applying for a visa for visiting Liberia or notarizing paperwork or merely just looking to chat to a person at the Liberian consulate in Canberra. Tell us by way of submitting it here.
Please Bear in mind: Your remarks are going to be seen by the public, for that reason don’t include confidential information.