To make sure your trip to Italy is safe as well as exciting, we have come up with a travel health self-help guide to some common health concerns when visiting Italy. It’s best to speak with a travel vaccination practice or your doctor just before going to Italy.
Click the web links below for a brief breakdown of issues that travellers must be aware of for safe travel in Italy.
General Travel Health Advice For Italy From Australia
It’s also possible to get additional travel health advice from travel vaccination for Italy
The travel advice information for Italy for travellers from %%hostcountry%% on this website does not substitute your doctor’s advice. Details about travel disease danger in Italy and travel vaccination immunisation for Italy are drawn from the centres for Disease Control sites around the globe and refers to known health risks in Italy.
The travel health information for Italy offered does not contain any information relating to disease outbreaks, which can take place frequently and with little warning.
Confer with your medical doctor prior to deciding to go to Italy which are more up to date travel health and travel immunisation information.
Latest Government Travel Information for Italy
Tips For Getting Travel Insurance to Italy
- Confirm that you really have an understanding of precisely what your travel insurance coverage covers as they are not unrestricted. It may not insure you for cancellation or change to travel plans.
- Clarify any kind of coverage issues directly with the travel insurance company, declaring that that you’re going to Italy.
- Determine that medical protection for your trip to Italy is enough for possible expenses in Italy. Be sure you declare any sort of pre-existing medical health problems you’ve got.
- In general, cover for travel luggage and personal possessions is limited and expensive items such as video cameras, notebooks and/or jewellery could have a per-item cap.
- Travel Insurance Exclusions: Common exclusions exist on virtually all travel insurance policies such as acts of civil unrest, self inflicted injuries, loss/theft of unattended baggage and pre-existing medical conditions. Travel insurance cover policies may be invalidated where injuries are suffered under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
In order to find more details regarding going to Italy from Canberra, Australia, please be sure to click the related links beneath:
Feel free to share your viewpoints with the Italian Embassy in Canberra, Australia. Whether you are getting a visa for going to Italy or notarizing paperwork or merely just looking to talk with an individual at the Italian embassy in Canberra. Let us know by simply submitting it on this site.
Please Bear in mind: Your remarks are going to be seen by the public, due to this don’t include confidential information.