Holiday preparation is essential to trouble free trip to Iraq from Australia. Simply by performing your homework before leaving for Iraq, you are able to minimise the probabilities of something really going wrong. A large amount of travellers very often regret for not using these simple pre travel actions just before going to Iraq.
Chose the most current health advisories available and travel health tips for Iraq visiting the links below. You will, also, obtain a wide range of advice that will assist to prepare for a safe and exciting travel to Iraq as well as a safe stay while you are in there.
General Travel Advice For Iraq For Visitors From Australia
- Take a look at the most up to date travel advice for Iraq coming from any of the following sources: UK travel advice for Iraq, US State Department travel warnings for Iraq or Canadian government travel advice for Iraq.
- Buy a good medical travel insurance coverage for Iraq to meet medical care, medical evacuation as well as any kind of pursuits, like adventure physical activities, in which you intend to to carry out in Iraq.
- Just before traveling to Iraq register your travel and contact details on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in Iraq, so that they are able make contact with you in a crisis.
- Adhere to the Iraqi law. Consular help simply cannot circumvent local Iraqi laws and regulations, even where local laws and regulations seem excessive or unproven by your country’s standards.
- Make sure to find out if you need visas for Iraq or countries you will be intending to go or transiting. Keep in mind a Iraqi visa doesn’t guarantee entry into Iraq.
- Take copies of your passport information, travel insurance policy, travelers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Keep one copy in a different location to the originals and then keep a copy with someone at your home.
- Seek advice from health care professionals for info on recommended vaccines along with other safety measures for Iraq and find out about Iraq laws and regulations on traveling with medical pills.
- Leave behind a copy of your trip plans with someone at home and keep in regular communication with friends and relatives when in Iraq.
Latest Government Travel Advice for Iraq
Dual Nationality Holders
- Prior to departing Australia confirm whether you are considered as a citizen of Iraq.
- Inquire whether possessing dual nationality has any consequences for your travel.
- Passport validity for Iraq – Be sure that your passport has no less than 6 months validity from your intended date of return to your home country. Iraq will refuse entry on arrival and several airlines won’t allow travelers to go on the airplane to Iraq if their passport does not meet this requirement.
- Prior to traveling, you need to communicate with the Iraqi embassy or consulates of each country you want to visit to establish the entry regulations.
If you desire to obtain additional information regarding travelling to Iraq from Canberra, Australia, please be sure to click the related links down below:
Please feel free to voice your experiences with the Iraqi Embassy in Canberra, Australia. Whether you are applying for a visa for traveling to Iraq or notarizing documents or simply just looking to talk to someone at the Iraqi consulate in Canberra. Contact us by simply posting it right here.
Please Remember: Your comments are going to be seen by the public, for that reason you should not include confidential details.