Iraq has many domestic and international airports that are linked by many Iraqi and international airline carriers travelling to a large number of international airports worldwide.
Bigger airports in Iraq normally has banks, hotel accommodations, car rental companies, airport taxi companies, conference centers, foreign currency exchange agencies, duty-free shops, post offices, health care facilities and restaurants.
Choose the web links below to see Iraqi airports’ websites, airport codes, street maps to the airport, major airline carriers which fly to and from Iraq.
Airports in Iraq
• Baghdad International (Iraq) Airport in Iraq
• Basra Airport in Iraq
• Erbil Airport in Iraq
• Mosul Airport in Iraq
• Najaf Airport in Iraq
• Sulaymaniyah International Airport in Iraq
Big International airports Across The World
• Toronto Airports in Canada
• New York Airports in USA
• Bangkok Airports in Thailand
• Zurich Airport in Switzerland
• Vancouver Airports in Canada
• Amsterdam Airport in Netherlands
• Mexico City Juarez International Airport in Mexico
• Chicago Airports in USA
• Madrid Airport in Spain
• Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport in Australia
• London (United Kingdom) Airports in UK
• Auckland International Airport in New Zealand
Airport Travel Advice While Traveling Through Airports in Iraq From Australia
- You can certainly endure less crowds and complications by choosing what day of the week you ought to travel to or from Iraq. What’s more, it determines how much it costs for your flights to Iraq.
It is no surprise, it is possible to get the best airline seat deals for both domestic and international flights to Iraq any time you travel on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to learn beforehand what you might bring on your flights when flying from the airports in Iraq. In general, you are not able to bring the following on flights from the Iraqi airports: flammable items, explosives, firearms and certain sharp items inside your carry-on bag. Thus, it is best to get in touch with the airport in Iraq to confirm the current list of banned goods ahead of packing.
- When departing from Iraq or taking a flight to a different city within Iraq, turn up early to the airports in Iraq. For anyone who is traveling by air domestically within Iraq, it’s recommended to be at the airport no less than 60 to 90 minutes before your scheduled flight departure time and give yourself additional time when you are checking in luggage. Check with airport authorities in Iraq and your airlines whether they advise even earlier airport arrival times, two hours or more, specifically for international flights from Iraq.
Travel health information for Iraq from Australia
Should you wish to find further information regarding going to Iraq from Canberra, Australia, please be sure to click the applicable web links beneath:
Don’t hesitate to express your experiences with the Iraqi Embassy in Canberra, Australia. Whether you are obtaining a visa for visiting Iraq or notarizing documents or simply just attempting to chat to someone at the Iraqi consulate in Canberra. Tell us by just posting it right here.
Please Take note: Your feedback are going to be seen by the public, because of this you should never include confidential information.