Would like to speak to people in Grenada while you’re on vacation trip? Or maybe wish to know the fundamental everyday phrases in English.
Regardless of what your reasons are we have displayed information about English together with some simple English words below. Select the links on this webpage to learn about English language.
Languages Spoken in Grenada
The people of Grenada speak English. The main national and official language of Grenada is English. English is a West Germanic language and ranked 3rd based on number of native speakers of 310 million.
We have produced a collection of typical English holiday language keyword phrases or words, which a traveler is able to use to get by in Grenada. We highly recommend you master them from English common phrases web site.
Tips For Studying English Language
- Conversation and much more conversation in English – The actual key to master English is hours and hours of conversation with folks who talks English far better than you. An hour or so of talking (with corrections and English dictionary for reference) is as effective as five hours in a English class room and 10 hours with a English language course by yourself.
- Studying English language for three or four hours daily for two weeks is far more effective for learning English than learning 1 hour each day for three months. It is no miracle a large number of English learners taking language lessons in school and never remember it over the years. The key to learn the English is intensity of of study.
- Get started with the One hundred most everyday English words and phrases and then try to make sentences with them. Master sufficient English grammar to be able to do that as well as do it until you feel really comfortable with all of them.
- Keep practicing these sentence in your mind. The other usage for your dictionary is that you can practice these sentences in English while going about your day and never conversing with any one.
- Take a pocket English dictionary or an English-English dictionary app on your mobile phone.
- Work out the English pronunciation patterns.
- Make use of English audio and online courses for the first 100 words and basic grammar in English language.
- After the first 100 words in English, concentrate on becoming conversational. Studies have shown that the most common 100 words in English language account for 50% of all spoken communication. The most common 1,000 phrases count for 80% of all spoken conversation.
- “How do you say X?” in English is the most important sentence you can possibly learn. Learn it early and use it often.
What do I need to study English language?
- English language courses are offered as conventional language courses, audio programs and online courses. The traditional English courses are made up of dialogue textbooks, explanation of English grammer and exercises. Regularly they are offered either in CDs or MP3s.
Many of these courses are intended for complete beginners or people who have only very little knowledge of the English language.
One of the main vendors these English language courses is Linguaphone who also provide courses for more than One hundred languages and consist of all audio courses, explorer courses for individuals who just want to study the basics, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other supplier of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they offer a number of languages.
- English Audio Courses is often made of CDs or MP3s with modest printed content. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to comprehend and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses gives you authentic pronunciation in English and a manageable level of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning can be obtained on CD-ROMs and DVDs. Every one of these courses normally include dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in English.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language give a wide array of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
If you want to get more details about visiting Grenada from Canberra, Australia, please be sure to select the relevant web links listed below:
Feel free to share your own opinions with the Grenadian Embassy in Canberra, Australia. Whether you are applying for a visa for travelling to Grenada or notarizing paperwork or simply just looking to talk to someone at the Grenadian consulate in Canberra. Contact us by way of posting it here.
Please Remember: Your comments are going to be viewed by the general public, therefore do not include confidential details.