Like to talk with folks in Ghana while on holiday trip? Or simply would like to know the fundamental daily key phrases in English.
Whatever your reasons are we have detailed info on English together with some simple English key phrases below. Select the links on this webpage to learn about English language.
Languages Spoken in Ghana
The people of Ghana speak English. The primary national and official language of Ghana is English. English is a West Germanic language and ranked 3rd based on the amount of native speakers of 310 million.
We have produced a collection of popular English tourist language keyword phrases or words, which a visitor could use to get by in Ghana. We strongly suggest you master them from English travel phrases website.
Advice For Understanding English Language
- Conversation and much more conversation in English – The key to master English is hours and hours of conversation with folks who speaks English far better than you. An hour or so of talking (with corrections and English dictionary for reference) is as beneficial as five hours in a English class room and 10 hours with a English language course on your own.
- Studying English language for three or four hours each day for two weeks is a lot more useful for mastering English than learning 1 hour each day for three months. It is no surprise a large number of English learners taking language classes in school and never remember it in the long term. The secret to master the English is intensity of of study.
- Start out with the 100 most common English phrases and attempt to make sentences with them. Master just enough English grammar to be able to try this as well as do it until you feel pretty comfortable with all of them.
- Keep practicing these sentence in your head. The other use for your dictionary is you can practice these sentences in English whilst going about your day and not speaking with any one.
- Carry a pocket English dictionary or an English-English dictionary app on your mobile phone.
- Work out the English pronunciation patterns.
- Start using English audio and online courses for the first 100 phrases and basic grammar in English language.
- After the first 100 words and phrases in English, give attention to becoming conversational. Research has revealed that the most common 100 words in English language count for 50% of all the spoken communication. The most everyday 1,000 phrases count for 80% of all spoken conversation.
- “How do you say X?” in English is the most important sentence you can possibly learn. Master it early and use it often.
What do I need to learn English language?
- English language courses can be found as traditional language courses, audio tutorials and online courses. The traditional English courses are comprised of dialogue textbooks, explanation of English grammer and exercises. Commonly they are offered either in CDs or MP3s.
Most of these courses are ideal for complete newbies or individuals with only minimal knowledge of the English language.
One of the major suppliers these English language courses is Linguaphone who also provide courses for in excess of 100 languages and consist of all audio courses, explorer courses for those who would like to learn the fundamentals, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other company of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they offer a wide range of languages.
- English Audio Courses is normally made of CDs or MP3s with limited printed material. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to understand and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses provides you with authentic pronunciation in English and a manageable level of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning can be obtained on CD-ROMs and DVDs. Every one of these courses commonly contain dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in English.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language offer a wide array of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
In order to get addiitional information about travelling to Ghana from Canberra, Australia, please be sure to click the relevant links listed below:
Don’t hesitate to express your own encounters with the Ghanaian Embassy in Canberra, Australia. Whether you are getting a visa for travelling to Ghana or notarizing paperwork or merely just trying to talk with someone at the Ghanaian visa office in Canberra. Contact us by simply posting it here.
Please Remember: Your feedback are going to be seen by the general public, for that reason you should never include confidential details.