Need to speak to individuals in Gambia while you are on holiday trip? Or perhaps wish to know the fundamental daily phrases in English.
No matter what your motives are we have detailed information on English along with some simple English phrases below. Select the web links on this web page to find out about English language.
Languages Spoken in Gambia
The people of Gambia speak English. The main national and official language of Gambia is English. English is a West Germanic language and ranked 3rd based upon number of native speakers of 310 million.
We’ve released a selection of standard English tourist language phrases or words, which a visitor could use to manage in Gambia. We strongly suggest you master them from English every day phrases internet site.
Tips For Studying English Language
- Conversation and more conversation in English – The trick to learn English is countless hours of conversation with people who speaks English far better than you. An hour or so of talking (with corrections and English dictionary for reference) is as beneficial as 5 hours in a English educational setting and 10 hours with a English language program by yourself.
- Studying English language for three or four hours daily for two weeks is far more valuable for mastering English than learning one hour a day for three months. It is no miracle that a great many English students who take language classes in school and hardly ever remember it over the years. The secret to learn the English is intensity of of study.
- Start with the 100 most common English phrases and then try to make sentences using them. Master sufficient English grammar so that you can do that and do it till you feel relatively at ease with all of them.
- Keep repeating these sentence in your mind. The other usage for your dictionary is you can practice these sentences in English whilst going about your day and not speaking to any one.
- Carry a pocket English dictionary or an English-English dictionary app on your mobile phone.
- Figure out the English pronunciation patterns.
- Use English audio and online courses for the first 100 words and phrases and basic grammar in English language.
- After the first 100 phrases in English, focus on starting to be conversational. Research has shown that the most commonly used 100 phrases in English language count for 50% of all the spoken conversation. The most everyday 1,000 words count for 80% of all spoken conversation.
- “How do you say X?” in English is a vital sentence you can possibly learn. Study it early and employ it often.
What do I require to study English language?
- English language courses can be found as traditional language courses, audio tutorials and online classes. The traditional English courses are composed of dialogue textbooks, explanation of English grammer and exercises. Typically they are available either in CDs or MP3s.
Most of these courses are meant for complete newbies or individuals with only minimal knowledge of the English language.
One of the major providers these English language courses is Linguaphone who also provide courses for in excess of 100 languages and include all audio courses, explorer courses for people who would like to learn the fundamentals, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other provider of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they provide a great deal of languages.
- English Audio Courses is commonly made of CDs or MP3s with limited printed content. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to comprehend and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses offers you authentic pronunciation in English and a achievable level of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning can be obtained on CD-ROMs and DVDs. Each of these courses often include dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in English.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language give a wide variety of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
If you wish to find further information about travelling to Gambia from Canberra, Australia, please be sure to click on the appropriate links below:
Feel free to express your viewpoints with the Gambian Embassy in Canberra, Australia. Whether you’re obtaining a visa for visiting Gambia or notarizing paperwork or simply just seeking to talk with someone at the Gambian visa office in Canberra. Contact us by way of posting it on this page.
Please Be aware: Your remarks are going to be seen by the general public, for that reason you should never include confidential information.