To be sure your trip to France is safe as well as enjoyable, we’ve developed a travel health self-help guide to a number of common health problems whenever going to France. It is recommended to seek advice from a travel vaccination center or your health practitioner prior to travelling to France.
Select the web links underneath for a quick overview of issues that travellers have to be conscious of for safe travel in France.
General Travel Health Advice For France From Australia
You might also get additional travel health information from travel vaccination for France
The travel advice info for France for travellers from %%hostcountry%% on this web site will not substitute your doctor’s advice. Information regarding travel disease danger in France and travel vaccination immunisation for France are drawn from the centres for Disease Control internet websites around the globe and relates to known health risks in France.
The travel health information for France presented does not include any information associated with disease outbreaks, which can happen frequently and with little warning.
Talk to your medical professional before you travel to France which are more recent travel health and travel immunisation information.
Latest Government Travel Advice for France
Tips For Obtaining Travel Insurance Cover to France
- Confirm that you understand just what exactly your travel insurance policy covers because they are not unlimited. It might not protect you for cancellations or amendment to travel plans.
- Clarify any sort of policy issues directly with the travel insurance company, indicating that you’re travelling to France.
- Determine that medical cover for your trip to France is plenty for possible expenses in France. Be sure you declare any kind of pre-existing medical health conditions you’ve got.
- Normally, cover for baggage and personal belongings is restricted and costly items for instance cameras, notebooks and/or jewelry may have a per-item cap.
- Travel Insurance Policy Exclusions: Common exclusions can be found on almost all travel insurance policies such as acts of civil unrest, self inflicted injury, loss/theft of unattended luggage and pre-existing medical ailments. Travel insurance policies may be invalidated where injuries are received under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
If you desire to find more details about travelling to France from Canberra, Australia, please select the applicable links down below:
Don’t hesitate to voice your opinions with the French Embassy in Canberra, Australia. Whether you’re getting a visa for going to France or notarizing documents or simply just attempting to chat to an individual at the French visa office in Canberra. Contact us simply by submitting it here.
Please Remember: Your comments are going to be viewed by the public, for this reason you should never include confidential information.