To be certain your trip to Cuba is safe as well as exciting, we have come up with a travel health guide to a number of common health concerns whenever travelling to Cuba. It is advisable to speak with a travel vaccination practice or your physician before going to Cuba.
Click on the web links underneath for a brief overview of problems that travellers need to be mindful of for safe travel in Cuba.
General Travel Health Advice For Cuba From Australia
You may also get hold of further travel health information from travel vaccination for Cuba
The travel advice information for Cuba for travelers from %%hostcountry%% on this website will not replace your doctor’s advice. Information regarding travel disease risk in Cuba and travel vaccination immunisation for Cuba are drawn from the centres for Disease Control web pages world wide and relates to identified health risks in Cuba.
The travel health information for Cuba provided does not consist of any kind of information associated with disease outbreaks, which can take place regularly and with little warning.
Speak to your medical doctor prior to deciding to visit Cuba which are more current travel health and travel immunisation details.
Latest Government Travel Advice for Cuba
Tips For Getting Travel Insurance to Cuba
- Make certain that you really comprehend just what exactly your travel insurance policy covers because they are not unlimited. It might not protect you for cancellation or modification to travel plans.
- Clarify any sort of coverage issues directly with the travel insurance firm, stating that you’re visiting Cuba.
- Determine that medical protection for your trip to Cuba is plenty for possible expenses in Cuba. Be sure you mention any type of pre-existing medical conditions you have.
- Generally, cover for baggage and personal items is restricted and costly items such as digital cameras, notebook computers and/or jewelry could have a per-item cap.
- Travel Insurance Cover Exclusions: Typical exclusions exist on almost all travel insurance policies for instance acts of civil unrest, self inflicted harm, loss/theft of unattended baggage and pre-existing medical conditions. Travel insurance cover policies might be invalidated where injuries are received under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
If you want to find additional information regarding travelling to Cuba from Canberra, Australia, please be sure to select the related links below:
Feel free to express your own encounters with the Cuban Embassy in Canberra, Australia. Whether you are obtaining a visa for traveling to Cuba or notarizing documents or merely just attempting to talk to an individual at the Cuban embassy in Canberra. Let us know by just submitting it here.
Please Notice: Your remarks are going to be seen by the general public, therefore do not include confidential information.