To be certain your trip to China is safe as well as enjoyable, we’ve prepared a travel health help guide to several common health problems when visiting China. It is advisable to check with a travel vaccination medical center or your medical doctor ahead of visiting China.
Select the web links listed below for a quick overview of issues that travellers must be conscious of for safe travel in China.
General Travel Health Advice For China From Australia
It’s also possible to get hold of additional travel health information from travel vaccination for China
The travel advice info for China for travellers from %%hostcountry%% on this site is not going to replace your doctor’s advice. Details about travel disease risk in China and travel vaccination immunisation for China are drawn from the centres for Disease Control internet sites worldwide and refers to known health risks in China.
The travel health information for China provided does not contain any information associated with disease outbreaks, which can take place frequently and with little warning.
Speak with your medical professional before you travel to China which are more current travel health and travel immunisation information.
Latest Government Travel Advice for China
Tips For Getting Travel Insurance to China
- Make sure that you comprehend just what exactly your travel insurance covers as they are not unlimited. It might not protect you for cancellation or change to travel plans.
- Clarify any kind of policy concerns directly with the travel insurance firm, stating that that you’re visiting China.
- Confirm that medical protection for your trip to China is sufficient for possible expenses in China. Ensure you mention any sort of pre-existing medical health conditions you have.
- Normally, cover for travel luggage and personal items is restricted and costly goods for example video cameras, notebooks and/or jewellery will have a per-item limit.
- Travel Insurance Exclusions: Common exclusions can be found on many travel insurance policies including acts of civil unrest, self inflicted injury, loss/theft of unattended baggage and pre-existing medical ailments. Travel insurance cover policies may be invalidated where injuries are sustained under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
If you’d like to find further information regarding travelling to China from Canberra, Australia, please make sure to select the relevant links here:
Please voice your own viewpoints with the Chinese Embassy in Canberra, Australia. Whether you’re applying for a visa for visiting China or notarizing paperwork or merely just looking to talk to an individual at the Chinese embassy in Canberra. Let us know by simply submitting it here.
Please Bear in mind: Your comments are going to be viewed by the public, for that reason don’t include confidential details.