Would like to talk with people in Canada while on holiday trip? Or simply wish to know the essential everyday key phrases in English.
What ever your reasons are we have displayed info on English combined with some basic English phrases below. Click on the links on this web page to understand English language.
Languages Spoken in Canada
The people of Canada speak English and French. The primary national and official language of Canada is English. English is a West Germanic language and ranked 3rd based on number of native speakers of 310 million.
We’ve created a collection of standard English tourist language phrases or words, which a visitor can make use of to manage in Canada. We strongly recommend you master them from English travel phrases web site.
Advice For Studying English Language
- Conversation and more conversation in English – The secret to master English is hours and hours of conversation with folks who speaks English far better than you. An hour of conversation (with corrections and English dictionary for reference) is as good as 5 hours in a English class room and 10 hours with a English language program on your own.
- Studying English language for three or four hours on a daily basis for two weeks is much more useful for mastering English than studying 1 hour a day for three months. It is no wonder that a great many English learners taking language courses in class and never remember it over time. The secret to learn the English is intensity of of study.
- Start off with the One hundred most commonly used English words and continue to create sentences using them. Master sufficient English grammar so that you can try this and do it till you feel really confident with all of them.
- Keep practicing these sentence in your mind. Another usage for your dictionary is that you can practice these sentences in English while going about your day and not speaking with anyone.
- Carry a pocket English dictionary or an English-English dictionary app on your smartphone.
- Work out the English pronunciation patterns.
- Start using English audio and online courses for the first 100 words and basic grammar in English language.
- Following the first 100 phrases in English, focus on becoming conversational. Studies have shown that the most commonly used 100 words in English language account for 50% of all spoken communication. The most everyday 1,000 words and phrases account for 80% of all spoken conversation.
- “How do you say X?” in English is a vital sentence you can possibly learn. Study it early and then use it often.
What do I need to learn English language?
- English language courses are available as traditional language classes, audio programs and online courses. The traditional English courses are composed of dialogue textbooks, explanation of English grammer and exercises. Usually they come either in CDs or MP3s.
These types of courses are suitable for complete newbies or individuals with only very little knowledge of the English language.
One of the leading vendors these English language courses is Linguaphone who also have courses for in excess of 100 languages and include all audio courses, explorer courses for people who would like to understand the basics, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other service provider of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they offer a wide range of languages.
- English Audio Courses is frequently made of CDs or MP3s with modest printed material. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to understand and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses provides you with authentic pronunciation in English and a manageable level of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning are available on CD-ROMs and DVDs. Each of these courses commonly consist of dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in English.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language present you with a wide range of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
If you need to find more info about going to Canada from Canberra, Australia, please be sure to select the relevant web links beneath:
Please talk about your opinions with the Canadian Embassy in Canberra, Australia. Whether you’re getting a visa for travelling to Canada or notarizing documents or merely just looking to talk with someone at the Canadian consulate in Canberra. Contact us simply by posting it on this site.
Please Be aware: Your comments are going to be viewed by the general public, due to this don’t include confidential information.