Visa Invitation letter is an independent website that offers everyone a good way to write a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa office. Visa invitation letters are generally necessary from the visa applicant when travelling to Bosnia from Australia.
Visit here to make use of the visa invitation letter tool
For anybody who is providing a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Bosnia, your letter ought to contain the specific details about the individual being invited and about you. Select the links below to understand more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Bosnia
- Complete full name of the person going to Bosnia from Australia
- Date of birth of the individual going to Bosnia
- The person’s residential address and telephone number in Australia
- Your relationship to the individual invited to Bosnia
- The purpose of the trip to Bosnia
- How much time the individual you’re inviting plans to stay in Bosnia
- Information on accommodation and living costs in Bosnia
- The date the individual you’re inviting intends to depart Bosnia
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Bosnia
- Complete full name of the person in Bosnia
- Date of birth of the person in Bosnia
- Address and telephone number in Bosnia
- Occupation of the individual in Bosnia
- Whether you’re national of Bosnia or Permanent Resident
- A copy of a document proving individual’s residential status in Bosnia. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in Bosnia or has Bosnian citizenship card.)
- For those who are Permanent Resident in Bosnia, a proof of permanent resident status should be provided.
These details are simply a guideline. You need to write the letter of invitation yourself. Some Bosnian visa departments might demand that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For some types of visas like inviting aging parents, you may be required to give further information such as the following:
- Info about your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants in addition to the total number of people currently in your residence,
- Information on those you might have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship remains to be in effect,
- A written and signed promise of your financial assistance for your parents or grandparents for the entire duration of their stay in Bosnia,
- Evidence of income at a level matching or going above the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Bosnian visas?
Please note: Make sure you have the appropriate Bosnian visas where necessary which is your job to acquire them. As a general rule countries require passports to be valid for 6 months after the expiration of the visa. NB: Having a visa does not guarantee anyone entry on arrival in Bosnia.
In order to get addiitional information about going to Bosnia from Canberra, Australia, please be sure to select the relevant links listed below:
Please express your encounters with the Bosnian Embassy in Canberra, Australia. Whether you’re getting a visa for going to Bosnia or notarizing paperwork or merely just trying to talk with a person at the Bosnian embassy in Canberra. Let us know simply by submitting it on this page.
Please Take note: Your remarks are going to be seen by the general public, for this reason you should never include confidential information.