Want to speak to people in Guinea Bissau while you are on vacation trip? Or simply just want to know the basic every day phrases in Portuguese.
Regardless of what your reasons are we have listed information on Portuguese along with some simple Portuguese phrases below. Click on the links on this web page to learn about Portuguese language.
Languages Spoken in Guinea Bissau
The people of Guinea Bissau speak Portuguese. The main national and official language of Guinea Bissau is Portuguese. Portuguese is a Romance language and placed 6th based on number of native speakers of 210 million.
We’ve created a collection of typical Portuguese holiday language phrases or words, that any traveler can make use of to get by in Guinea Bissau. We highly recommend you master them from Portuguese holiday phrases internet site.
Tips For Studying Portuguese Language
- Conversation and much more conversation in Portuguese – The actual key to master Portuguese is countless hours of conversation with folks who talks Portuguese better than you. An hour or so of conversation (with corrections and Portuguese dictionary for reference) is as effective as 5 hours in a Portuguese educational setting and 10 hours with a Portuguese language course all by yourself.
- Studying Portuguese language for three or four hours each day for two weeks is more effective for mastering Portuguese than learning one hour a day for three months. It is no wonder a large number of Portuguese students taking language lessons in school and never remember it in the long run. The key to learn the Portuguese is intensity of of study.
- Start out with the 100 most everyday Portuguese words and phrases and then try to come up with sentences with them. Learn just enough Portuguese grammar to be able to do that as well as do it until you feel fairly comfortable with all of them.
- Continue practicing these sentence in your head. The other benefit from for your dictionary is that you can practice these sentences in Portuguese while going about your day and not speaking to any one.
- Carry a pocket Portuguese dictionary or an English-Portuguese dictionary app on your smartphone.
- Figure out the Portuguese pronunciation patterns.
- Start using Portuguese audio and online courses for the first 100 words and basic grammar in Portuguese language.
- Following the first 100 words in Portuguese, concentrate on starting to be conversational. Research shows that the most everyday 100 words and phrases in Portuguese language count for 50% of all the spoken conversation. The most everyday 1,000 words count for 80% of all spoken communication.
- “How do you say X?” in Portuguese is an essential sentence you can possibly learn. Study it early and then use it often.
What do I need to learn Portuguese language?
- Portuguese language courses are offered as traditional language courses, audio programs and online classes. The traditional Portuguese courses are composed of dialogue textbooks, explanation of Portuguese grammer and exercises. Usually they are offered either in CDs or MP3s.
These types of courses are designed for complete newbies or individuals with only minimum understanding of the Portuguese language.
One of the major service providers these Portuguese language courses is Linguaphone who also provide courses for more than One hundred languages and consist of all audio courses, explorer courses for individuals who would like to study the basics, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other service provider of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they provide a number of languages.
- Portuguese Audio Courses is generally made of CDs or MP3s with modest printed content. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to understand and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses offers you authentic pronunciation in Portuguese and a achievable level of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning can be obtained on CD-ROMs and DVDs. All these courses commonly consist of dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in Portuguese.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language offer a wide range of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
If you want to get more information regarding going to Guinea Bissau from Canberra, Australia, please click on the appropriate web links below:
Don’t hesitate to share your own experiences with the Bissau Guinean Embassy in Canberra, Australia. Whether you are obtaining a visa for visiting Guinea Bissau or notarizing paperwork or simply just looking to chat to someone at the Bissau Guinean consulate in Canberra. Let us know by simply submitting it right here.
Please Bear in mind: Your comments are going to be viewed by the public, because of this do not include confidential details.